- Testing the Clinical Practice Guidelines on FHIR (CPG-on-FHIR) implementation guide with focus on its support for evidence-based care planning and care management. This new HL7 implementation guide will be balloted in September 2019 and is based on collaborative work initiated by CDC, Adapting Clinical Guidelines for the Digital Age.
- Testing the electronic Long-Term Services and Supports (eLTSS) implementation guide. Long-term services are comprised of a diverse set of assistances designed to help with general care, activities of daily living (ADLs), and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) like eating, toileting, dressing, cooking, driving, managing money, etc.
- Identify Gaps in Care for a patient. Although there is not yet a FHIR implementation guide for this use case, it has been identified as a priority by the DaVinci project.
eLTSS participation at the connectathon will be to test the eLTSS FHIR IG. We will tie into the CKD project as time allows and will leverage the relevant pieces of the CKD patient personas.
Test FHIR Servers
- HSPC sandbox FHIR server for R4 contains both clinical data for Betsy Johnson and sample Plan/Activity Definition resources for CKD guideline
- Elsevier FHIR endpoint for clinical practice guidelines as FHIR Plan/Activity Definitions
- Search for PlanDefinition for CKD PlanDefinition, using SNOMED CT code
- (Note: search parameter context-type should be changed to context)
- This has been fixed on Elsevier DEV endpoint: http://fhir.dev.elsevierfhir.com/fhir/r4/PlanDefinition?context=709044004