Four sub-communities - Authoring (Clinical colleges ), Provider adopters, Software Vendors, Methodologists. BPM+ meeting planned in conjunction with Sydney HL7 meeting. JPMM, Redhat have runtime capability to implement standards based BPM+ guidelines. 100 guidelines already developed (O+G, ED). Process is improving the guidelines by using in simulations.
CDS Hooks - Isaac Vetter
CDS Hooks update: http://bit.ly/201909-cdshooks
The primary topics are:
- CDS Hooks Connectathon report-out
- 2019 Argonaut project is working on the PAMA use-case and creating the related SMART Web Messaging
- A lot of work continues to go into https://sandbox.cds-hooks.org
- CDS has approved an STU Update to add the patient-view hook on https://cds-hooks.hl7.org
- Planning a potential CDS Hooks 1.1 for ballot around Sept, 2020.
Tuesday Q1 BPM+
American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology (ACOG) as well as Emergency physicians are on-board