- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Improve the quality and interoperability of healthcare systems through shared semantically interoperable clinical and administrative information models, APIs, and processes.
- Use formal information modeling principles to enhance the consistency and semantic interoperability of HL7 standards.
- Work towards improving the process for the creation of implementation guides, profiles, and extensions.
- Investigate and suggest ways that HL7 standards can move closer to semantic interoperability.
Work Products and Contributions to HL7 Processes
- Work collaboratively with other HL7 workgroups to voluntarily
- reduce unnecessary redundancy in FHIR implementation guides and profiles.
- create helpful resources such as style guides and templates for the development of new implementation guides.
- create a preferred set of semantically interoperable profiles that align and are consistent across use cases, domains, and diverse communities of interest.
- Volunteer to act as terminology and publishing facilitators for other workgroups.
- Offer guidance and support to other workgroups relative to best practices for information modeling and interoperability.
Formal Relationships With Other HL7 Groups
- Patient Care
- Learning Health Systems
- Clinical Decision Support
- Clinical Quality Improvement
- Clinical Interoperability Council
- Structured Documents
- Terminology Authority
Working Group Meeting- Pilot Functionality
- Access CIMI May 2019 WGM Agenda
Facilitator - Vocabulary