- Wayne Kubick
- David Johnson
- Lorraine Constable
- Tony Julian
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Ted Klein
- Jean Duteau
- Ken McCaslin
- Josh Procious
- Marc Duteau
- Click to add a new task...
|Announcements / Administraton||LC|
next call will be Feb 15th
- updated licenses for Jira/Confluence through March 2020
- list of plugins ordered by date - these may need to be renewed
- plugin upgrades will be coming / probably Monday
- Josh got lots of questions from WGM - new attendance log went over well.
- email notification is working so you can get daily notifications of what has changed; weekly notifications to assignee
- plugin used is called Raley Notifications - currently just in JiraDev
- add-on available to manage versions and the migration process
- documentation near complete for regular users - disabled a few items that were not needed
- next focus - finishing documentation for managers - aim is for end of next week.
- then should be ready to test from an issue tracking piece of work
- then code to convert Gforge into Jira
- this will likely delay ballot testing past May
- Wayne Kubick : follow up with TSC re Jira training material
- Post-WGM has been follow up with users and assisting in moving groups towards the style sheet. Marc Duteau is working on a style guide.
- had around 7 meeting with work groups and guiding them toward the style guide
- migration missed for Patient Administration; 5 more to go plus two steering division
- Identify PSS Workflow pilot candidates
- Dave did some cleanup on the pss form - Josh is creating a smarter form for pss.
- Discussed 4 candidate projects for pilot; Lorraine will document, then we can reach out to the co-chairs and set up a kick-off call
- Follow up with Dave on getting Confluence pss into Project Insight
- @Josh - set up a brief call with Dave / Ann / Josh / Wayne for prep call. Lynn optional
- Co-Chair Handbook
- draft was presented to PIC
- check with Marc re current state
- Wayne has yet to review
- Co-Chair Handbook
|Adjournment|| ||15:41 ET|