The FMG has identified the following topics we'd like work groups to discuss at this WGM (possibly in your joint sessions w/ FHIR-I)
1. Thank you for your work getting R4 out. We know how much everyone put in developing content and examples, performing and applying QA, resolving tracker items, etc. That effort is much appreciated.
2. What resources your WG is responsible for are candidates for normative in R5? What timeframe is reasonable to get those resources to that point?
None will be normative in R5. MolecularSequence will be vetted more fully once the GenomicsReporting IG is published.
3. What are your FMM targets for your other resources? Any issues getting to those targets?
MolecularSequence 3 (? currently at 1); issues include vetting it in more diverse use cases, in concert with the Genomics Reporting IG, and analytics of uploaded data
4. Do you have resources that are not progressing through FMM levels and, if so, what are the issues getting them to move?
Just MolecularSequence (see above)
5. Are you expecting to be working on implementation guides or other FHIR activities beyond core work?
Yes, Genomics Reporting IG
6. Any issues keeping up with your tracker items?
Just available time/resources
7. Any other issues?