- Wayne Kubick
- David Johnson
- Lorraine Constable
- Tony Julian
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Ted Klein
- Jean Duteau
- Ken McCaslin
- Josh Procious
- Click to add a new task...
|Announcements / Administraton||LC|
optional attendance next week - focus on UTG voting workflow
- nothing to report
- Ted asks about scripts that handle the html generation - column limit from the scripts limited to 255 characters - need to work on an update
- started looking at what is in the system - had not had a chance to ask questions. Reading through documentation
- substantially there - Jean will take a first pass at review and confirmation of test scripts.
- potential start of real testing in January
- update test script and test plan on Lloyd's return
- when do we need to schedule testers?
- migration progress
- 7 work groups left to migrate. 2 scheduled for the next two weeks
- need permission arrangement documenting policy
- attendance logs and pss update
- Michael delivered the notifications to Josh for the pss update
- ready to walk through the process and creation of Jira issue
- collaborative editing memory increased - training issue on log out
- did not get through testing weighted balloting - will get back to it next week
- Working with Apilon on the tech development of the UTG resources
- configured process for weighted voting, based on a pattern and is adjustable
- between now and WGM will have others testing
- HQ and TSC to Confluence
- Co-Chair Handbook - PIC interested in improving - look for additional resource - perhaps Marc Duteau ?
- Lorraine to get with Lynn re requirements for automating the NIB