- A clinical assessment tool is an instrument or a set of measurements designed to evaluate a patient's clinical condition and/or to predict the risk(s) or prognosis.
- The measurement parameters/variables may be organised/presented as questionnaire, checklist, or scale.
- Fracture Risk Assessment Tool (developed by the World Health Organisation Taskforce)
- Standardized Mini Mental State Examination (SMMSE)
- Barthel Index - International Resident Assessment Instrument (InterRAI)
- C-CDA Assessment Scale Template
View file name C-CDA Assessment Scale Templates.pptx height 250
- SDC - Structure Data Capture (SCD FHIR IG)
- FHIR Clinical Guidelines - Library Resources
- IHE Assessment Curation and Data Collection (ACDC - new profile in progress) - Assessment instruments curation and management
View file name IHE_PCC_Suppl_ACDC_Rev1.0_PC_April 2019-rev1.0.docx height 250
Storyboards / Use Cases