- Roll call and Introductions
- Reviewed Agenda for the week and updated as needed.
- Discussed ownership of the Quality Data Model (QDM)
- CMS owns the Quality Data Model, not HL7
- It has been suggested that this is made clearer in both CMS and HL7 documentation.
- SWOT Review
- Last updated May 2016
- CQI members reviewed, updated, and approved (need to create SWOT page and link)
- Some items were removed due to the maturity of the Workgroup
- Moved by KP Seith to accepted the updated SWOT, Seconded by Claudia Hall
- No further discussion
- Abstain: 0, Opposed: 0, Affirmative: 13
- Discussed CQI and CDS standards from a historical, current, and future perspective
- Bryn suggested that some eCQMs should be in FHIR by end of 2019 so they can begin testing in Connectathons
- Discussion continued in Mon Q2