- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Da Vinci is a private sector initiative that addresses the needs of the Value Based Care Community by leveraging the HL7 FHIR platform. Learn more.
New! Join us for the monthly public Community Roundtable.
Fourth Wednesday of the month from 4 - 5:30 p.m. EST
Session details and recordings available on the Da Vinci Calendar
August 26: Two presentations:
- ONC FAST: FHIR at Scale Taskforce
- CMS DRLS: Medicare Fee for Service Documentation Requirement Lookup Service (DRLS)
Deadline Reminder: Sign up for the 2020 September Ballot Cycle by August 13th
- Da Vinci Implementation Guide included in this cycle: DEQM/Gaps in Care and Health Record Exchange (HRex) Framework
- For more information, see 2020SEP Announcement of Formation of Consensus Groups
ONC/CMS Rules Updates
Da Vinci is seeking answers to open questions and clarifications needed on the implementation and operational needs of the upcoming CMS Patient Directed API Rules. Find initial questions and corresponding answers shared from our colleagues at CMS here:
Da Vinci Progress Update March 2020 flyer including use case maturity
HIMSS20 Da Vinci in Action with clinical scenario and member use case table
- Operating Principles developed jointly with Da Vinci Operating and Clinical Advisory Council
Please post your videos here.
- Regence’s first-in-the-nation health care collaboration improves medication safety
- HL7 International and the Da Vinci Project Announce New Clinical Advisory Council
Publishing about Da Vinci PLEASE include @hl7 and #davinciproject
Da Vinci Mentions
Submit Da Vinci Story for PMO Review
- Use Cases
Children Display page Da Vinci Use Cases
2. HL7 Processes
Presentations & Status
Project Update - March 2020