Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


  1. John GarguiloWGM schedule discussion
  2. Discussion and development: the Device Module page and the Miro diagrams


Todd Cooper, John Garguilo, Ralf Herzog, Martin Hurrell, Stefan Karl, Tom Kowalczyk, Koichiro Matsumoto, Joe Quinn, Martin Rosner, Elliot Siver, Marti Velezis (on phone)

Meeting Notes

  1. Garguilo WGM Agenda discussion
    1. DEV WG will give up sessions that will not be needed
    2. Look into other sessions referncing RTLS real-time location services and FIR at Scale (obviously a concern with Devices)
    3. Th Q3 allow for ACOM discussion 
    4. Anesthesia topics from Martin Hurrell: Medication Administration use case, Insertion of passive devic, e.g. cannula
  2. ACTION: Marti requests califying endpoint - gateway discussion be on agenda in next Wednesday DEV WG session
  3. Mention of SDPi 1.0 FHIR-related. In upcoming Lübeck workshop multi-MDS aggregator issues will be on agenda, so that will be relevant to HL7 DEV WG discussions
  4. ACTION: Martin Rosner will try to schedule discussion of open JIRAs from Philips with Ana Kostadinovska and Bas van den Heuvel