- WGM scheduling
- R5 cleanup issues?
- Device "module"
Javier Espina Perez, Stefan Karl, Tom Kowalczyk, Joe Quinn, John Rhoads, Martin Rosner, Elliot Siver
- WGM joint times with OO: Friday Q1 (Todd Cooper plans for security discussions most of Friday - some participants will need to split off to participate in OO discussions)
- Device.version, .type - discussed constraints not able to be applied - it will be necessary to make text reflect what the intended use is and head off misuse
- Device "module" - there are significant constraints on creation of modules imposed by the design of modules pages, links, and underlying data
- it will be important for all participants interested in device-related resources to pay careful attention to all module pages that may touch on them. Pay special attention to keeping all of the "Developmental Roadmap" sections in modules pages up-to-date and accurate
- Patient Administration WG owns "Administration" module page, including DeviceMetric. Collaborate with them to strengthen what is said about DeviceMetric there
- There is a FHIR Connectathon track on Devices in the works. Personal Health Devices should be represented. Martin Rosner mentioned a desire that current work on ACOM and Bluetooth be described.