|Management||Quorum reached (co-chair + 2) Yes/No|
|Management|| Minute Approval|
|Paul goes first. [FHIR-39545] Hubs should be agnostic towards events they pass - Jira (hl7.org)|
Timeboxed to 10 minutes: End by 9:17a Central
- loadPriors - load and hang the specified study as a prior in an existing CAM.
- Eric: Imagingstudy-update could support this.
- getMeasurements - get all the measurements for specified study/series.
- GetCurrentContext would return measurements if they've been contributed to the session via an update.
- otherwise FHIR server
- showMessage - Show a message dialog with provided information.
- copySelectedViewportContentToClipboard - Requests the application to copy the content of the selected viewport to clipboard.
|Methodology||PRs: Pull requests · HL7/fhircast-docs (github.com)|
Bas': FHIR-37120 - additional calls continuing
Finish on next call: [FHIR-36082] event key names and including resource references - Jira (hl7.org)
- "legacy events deviate from ... "
- Applications mustn't receive information for which they are not authorized. It's incumbent upon the Hub to enforce authorization.
- For example, a subscriber without authorization to access Observation resources, shouldn't receive Observations as part of a DxReport-update event.
- This is interestingly mitigated because FHIRcast's typical use-case is that the same user is using the various apps.
- Fyi - Isaac's outage
- Gino's PR
- SubIGs strategy:
- The FHIRcast spec is the "base spec" and we will instruct/encourage the creation of use-case specific subIGs
- IHE creates the collaborative report creation via content sharing IG
- We need to create the simple "SMART app gets context sync" use-case IG
- What guidance to give for when to create a subIG?
- subIGs have FHIR profiles, base doesn't?
- Could we put FHIRcast into base FHIR?
- base FHIR is updated less frequently (iav: really, is that actually true?)
- Perhaps R6 is the last big update?
|Management|| Next agenda|
| Adjournment|| Adjourned at|