A HL7 FHIR Connectathon, whether in-person or virtual, is an event that is centered on developing the HL7 FHIR Specification including resources, profiles and implementation guides. The purpose of a Connectathon is to test parts or the complete specification to prove that the specification is meaningful and meeting the needs of implementers. These events facilitate the FHIR implementation guide maturity. Click here for more information about FHIR Connectathons.
2nd Virtual Connectathon March 24, 2023 10:00AM-6:00PM ET:
The target participants for this virtual Connectathon are health IT experts. However, we appreciate clinicians and other stakeholders to join in to observe and participate in discussions.
- Objective: Test the referral pathway, including referral management, creating referrals, creating tasks, accepting referrals, and task management.
- Kick-off event: March 21, 2023
- Report-Out: After the Connectathon a summary report will be posted here.
- Connectathon Link Information:
845 0807 0206
FHIR Validator Download found here: Using the FHIR Validator - FHIR - Confluence (hl7.org)
Connectathon January 14-15, 2023 Henderson, NV:
- Kick-off event: Occurred December 20 from 2:30-3:30PM Eastern
- Recording: Physical Activity Track Kick-Off Recording
- Slides: Physical Activity Track Kickoff
- Report-Out: Jan 2023 Connectathon Report-Out
- Slide-set Presented at WGM: PAA - HL7 WG Meetings - January 2023.pptx
1st Virtual Connectathon December 2, 2022:
- Objectives: Exchange of physical activity measures – Submit Physical Activity Observation and Query Physical Activity Observation. (See our Track Proposal for the January 2023 Connectathon for more details
- Report-Out: 2022-12-02 Physical Activity Connectathon