Chair: Robert Jenders
Scribe: Robert Jenders
- Arden Syntax v3.0
- The WG reviewed recent changes to the proposed new version (Arden Syntax v3.0) in the draft editing environment, including a summary of changes in the new version.
- Draft editing environment => https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/im43n4vmysyhraeudy5x0/h?dl=0&rlkey=h7y397na1090l6s9o9cgqmxvy
- Substantial work has been done on the document since the last conference call. The new material has been inserted as a new Chapter 12 after the old Chapter 11 = data slot.
- The WG approved by acclimation/consensus the new material for submission for ballot.
- Agreed timeline for document completion:
- In next 2 days, WG members will review the draft document and insert edits and comments.
- At that point, Andrea Rappelsberger will begin final formatting.
- The WG will post the document on 2022-11-28 for review by the CDS WG with an explanatory email to the CDS WG list..
- The WG will review the document with the CDS WG at its meeting on 2022-11-30. (The Arden Syntax v3.0 PSS denotes "formal content review" by the CDS WG as project co-sponsor.)
- Andrea Rappelsberger will do additional copy editing in time for the final content deadline on 2022-12-04.
- Next meeting: 2023-01-10 at 1100 HL7 time.
- Agenda: Finalize the agenda for the Henderson WGM.