|Management||Quorum reached (co-chair + 2) Yes/No|
|Management|| Minute Approval|
Conversation around subIGs strategy, following Eric putting more -update description in the spec:
- How about we call the FHIRcast spec the "base spec" and instruct/encourage the creation of use-case specific subIGs
- IHE creates the collaborative report creation via content sharing IG
- We then would need to create the simple "SMART app gets context sync" use-case
- What guidance to give for when to create a subIG?
- subIGs have FHIR profiles, base doesn't?
- Could we put FHIRcast into base FHIR?
- base FHIR is updated less frequently (iav: really, is that actually true?)
- Perhaps R6 is the last big udpate?
Bas' PR: Pull requests · HL7/fhircast-docs (github.com)
- request context change at hub.url, not hub.url/topic
- dxreport-select should use same key:value pattern as every other event
Bump mkdocs from 1.0.4 to 1.2.3 by dependabot[bot] · Pull Request #373 · HL7/fhircast-docs (github.com)
- Bas, is there a reason not to close this PR, and delete the branch?
Eric's Update to WebSub Terminology by EricOnFHIR · Pull Request #450 · HL7/fhircast-docs (github.com)
- Call on Nov 22 is canceled!
- US Thanksgiving Jira bash on Nov 22, and 23.
| Adjournment|| Adjourned at|