- Previously, Jimmy reported that there is a discussion about setting up a "formal" HL7 project and that Pharmacy WG will be informed and included in these discussions. The project does NOT exist at this time.
- Jose: IHE has a project in discussion for medication records, which includes medication list. No formal materials or web site yet.
- Jimmy is preparing project scope statement for a September sign off in time for a Connectathon in May
- Prototype is being worked on by vendor for demonstration which will then be used to develop the IG
- Jose: currently working on a national project which has some crossover. To catch up with Jimmy and discuss potential synergies
- Shelley also indicated the NCPDP group are working on a global med reconicilation med reconciliation project that may be of interest
NCPDP Updates (NCPDP Members)
- Scott is working on adding in the last of the updates. Expect to be completed by end of November.
- Georgio has indicated 7 JIRA trackers to be be included in next block vote
Specialty Medication Enrolment IG
- Frank has provided proposed date/time for 4 reconciliation calls to be held for the Speciality Medication Enrollment STU2 ballot
- Thurs Dec 1 at 12 ET
- Thurs Dec 15
- Thurs Dec 22 (If required)
- Will send out information to commentors including overview of the issues to be discussed and proposed resolutions prior to calls.
Trackers - link to pharmacy unresolved Jira trackers (see trackers for details / resolutions)
- FHIR-38852: Motion: Jose Costa Teixeira / Danielle Bancroft - passed 10-0-0
- FHIR-38825: to be fixed
- FHIR-38662: Jean will raise a discussion on Zulip on how best to reference knowledge elements from a Medication resource.
- FHIR-38690: Motion: Jose Costa Teixeira/ John Hatem - passed 9-0-0
- We will change MedicationUsage.partOf to be Reference(Procedure|MedicationUsage) to allow for the provided use case.
- FHIR-38710: Motion: John Hatem/ Danielle Bancroft - passed 9-0-0
- We will add Timing as a choice on MedicationAdministration.occurrence[x] and MedicationUsage.effective[x] to match the workflow Event pattern.
- FHIR-38873: Will be updated
- FHIR-38874: To be discussed for further clarification
- FHIR-38875: Duplicate 38952 (technical correction to be fixed as part of 38952)
- FHIR-38958: Motion: John Hatem / Danielle Bancroft - passed 8-0-0. Will update spec
Any Other Business