Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Chair: 

...

Laura Rappleye

Scribe:

...

NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG. 

Attendees

...

Present

...

Name

...

Affiliation

...

@username

 Craig Newman


  • Attendees

    Conference call attendance

    Minutes Approved as Presented 



    Info

    This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


    Agenda Topics

    Agenda Outline

    Agenda Item

    Meeting Minutes from Discussion

...

Supporting Documents

...

Outline Reference

...

Supporting Document

...

  •  

     

...

  • Management Welcome, agenda review, meeting minute approval 
    • No changes to the agenda
    Methodology

    Approval of VRDR FHIR IG - STU1 proposed dot release changes - AMS 15 min

    • VRDR FHIR IG STU 1dot1.pptx
    • Before the holidays, AMS applied updates to the VRDR FHIR IG
    • Motion to publish a new dot release of the IG (AbdulMalik Shakir/Craig Newman 20-0-3)
    • AMS will complete the publication request
    • Based on some trial use, additional, more substantive changes are on the horizon which will likely result in a new STU version (rather than the previously normative ballot)
    Methodology

    Birth Defect Reporting DAM Publication request (Thanh Cheng) - 10 min

    Document to review: http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/pher/HL7_DAM_BDR_R1_Inform_2020Dec.docx

    Publication request: HL7 Domain Analysis Model: Birth Defects Reporting, Release 1

    • The BDR DAM was balloted in Sept 2020
    • Ballot recon was completed and previously approved by the WG
    • The updated document was uploaded to the website in December and the WG was notified
    • No one has raised any concerns with the document
    • Motion to approve the publication request (Thanh Cheng/Sarah Gaunt 27-0-2)
    • Craig and Thanh will work with Melva Peters to get the DAM listed in JIRA so that STU comments can be logged
    • We will set aside time on a future call to walk through the process for adding specs to Jira
    Methodology

    Cancer Electronic Pathology Reporting project proposal (Craig Newman) - 10 min

    Image AddedPSS-1682 - HL7 FHIR® Implementation Guide: Cancer Electronic Pathology Reporting IN REVIEW

    • A new project proposal has been created for electronic cancer pathology reporting from LIS to EHRs
    • This ultimately will impact PH reporting too
    • Today, much of the pathology report data is not getting to the registries in a coded way
    • This project is focusing on getting the data into the EHR in a more structured way
    • It is expected that many of the same profiles could be used for PH reporting too
    • Will be using US Core and mCode as appropriate
    • O&O is a potential sponsoring WG
    • The project will need to think about how FHIR messaging may or may not be used for exchanging data
      • Task may be important to consider
    • Motion to indicate on the proposal that PH is interested in being involved with the project, potentially as a co-sponsor (Craig Newman/Danny Wise 28-0-0)
    Management Next agenda
    • The MedMorph team wants to add an item to the Feb 4th agenda to discuss content specific IGs
     Adjournment
     Adjourned at 16:41 Eastern