Quorum (Chair +3) met? Yes
- Review Agenda
- Approve previous 07/28/2020 meeting minutes
- Motion: ?? Moved; ?? seconded
- Agenda 1
- Agenda 2
- Emma Moved; Lindsay seconded
Ballot Reconciliation continue
- Review of examples sent by Stephen
- Comment #10
- Entity playing role on the careTeam
- Renamed skills to relevantSkills - has skills relevant to the role
- relevantService in the context of healthcareProvideOrganizationRole
- Entity: in the context of the role
- what about organizations that are non-healthcare organization that provider services - e.g. Meals-on-wheels
- Role is not an abstract class.
- can specify the type of role
- the type of services is not specified at this level - will need to make the type of services more general.
- Other examples are dietary support and also transportation
- Make the organization entity more general
- Need to be really clear about what is meant by healthcare provider
- Distinction is if the service is part of the carePlan - providing a healthcare related service
- What is the relationship between services and Skills?
- Diagram 1 - healthcare Role has multiple confidentialityLevel on a Role
- Example is a family member who is not usually the primary care provider but can step into the role when needed.
- Confidentiality is role specific - valuesets used
- Suggestion to ask Kathleen Conner to a call.