+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) | Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aciVC9RrJ6
12 noon EDT (UTC-5)
Ted Klein (chairing)
- Review of status
- Critical items to complete
- Pilot testing
- Other longer term items
|1m||Roll call and agenda check|
|15m||Review of status||Ted/Jess|
- The generated ones with the narrative instead of the git ones that are the source of truth
- Work underway with Grahame to fix this
- The instructions clearly state that the type of branch to be created in BitBucket/Sourcetree when drafting a proposal is "Custom". People don't read these instructions. Other types cause a extra folder in the branch tree to be created with breaks the branch build. This needs better focus for the Submitters.
|15m||Governance Policy on Unification||Ted/Rob Hausam|
Still waiting for Rob Hausam
to put in
his Pilot proposal to do the final unification of ObservationInterpretation.
For unification of terminology artifacts:
- Code Systems
- Which tabs (product families right now) are they on? These are the places that must be unified.
- Do we want to keep one going forward (perhaps with small changes accommodated by our versioning policy) and do away with the others? Or create a new artifact that will replace the others?
- Either way, one or more of the existing ones will be done away with. This means:
- Deprecate the old object(s). Document the reason in the code system description/definition field as a change to the status, when, and why. In bold heading, e.g. "Deprecated because unification triggered replacement by CodeSystem/v3-ObservationInterpretation June 20, 2020."
- The Hx tracking Provenance entry needs the data and versioning and the description shortened perhaps, such as 'status changed to Deprecated
- Move the entries for the ones being deprecated from the product family tabs to the "Deprecated/Retired" tab
- Move the one being kept (or the new one) to the Unified tab (from where it was, or a new entry)
- Value Sets
- We believe it is the same process, but ran out to time to work through in detail.
- Note this solution requires a change to the text labeling of the 'retired' tab!
Do we need any discussion of it on main Vocab WG call this week July 9?
|10m||Pilot test||Jess||In work, we still need additional participation. Please. vote!|
Other longer term items
tabled, out of time
Call adjourned at 1:03PM EDT. Next call is scheduled for Tuesday July 7 at noon EDT.