- Virtual Connect-a-thon dates: Wednesday May 13, Thursday May 14, and Friday May 15.
- CQI will be one of the early adopters to switch to Zoom for weekly meetings - stay tuned
- Ballot opened on April 10th:
- HL7 Cross-Paradigm Specification: Clinical Quality Language, Release 1 (Jira Specification = "Clinical Quality Language")
- HL7 FHIR Guidance: Quality Reporting, Release 1 - US Realm (Jira Specification = "US FHIR Guidance - Quality Reporting")
Ballot comments for both CQL and FHIR Guidance are to be submitted using HL7 JIRA. Voters must still upload the Spreadsheet for each ballot. The spreadsheet must either contain the JIRA Tracker #s or all of the information. Each comment in the spreadsheet must also contain the Vote.
|2||Quality Measure Reporting White Paper |
FHIR Quality Measure IG
Quality Measure IG Jira Issues Filter
Review the diagrams that related to the following issues (only issues remaining for a vote):
- 25501 In Figure 3-9, shouldn't the patient that gets into the Measure Population also get into the Initial Population?
- 25551 Revise the Calculation flow for Proportion Measures
- 26342 Harmonize population terminology
Summary of findings, diagram proposals and proposed update to eCQM measure component definitions available at CQI Workgroup Quality Project Subgroup Agenda/Minutes 21 April 2020.
Da Vinci DEQM Trackers for upcoming DEQM calls Zulip stream
No issues for discussion today. (Three issues remaining as of now, will be brought to the CQI when the proposed resolutions are ready)
|5||Clinical Reasoning Measure and MeasureReport Resources (FHIR Resources owned by CQI)|
CQI Core Block Vote
- This block vote contains many of the outstanding trackers for the Measure and MeasureReport resources. Specifically, these trackers cover many of the proposed changes resulting from the Quality Measure and Data Exchange for Quality Measures Implementation Guides.
- The following JIRA filter lists the issues:
- project = FHIR AND Specification = "FHIR Core (FHIR) [FHIR-core]" AND "Work Group" = "Clinical Quality Information [cqi]" AND status = triaged AND Grouping = Block-Vote-1 ORDER BY priority DESC, updated DESC
Individual issue that is Ready for Vote:
- Measure Resource
- FHIR-26844 Examples are missing links to libraries (Bryn Rhodes) Persuasive
QI-Core IG Jira Issues Filter
FHIR-26592 - Naming of QUICK vs QI-Core Logical View TRIAGED (change QUICK logical view name to QI-Core logical view)
FHIR-26656 - New measure component details and definitions
FHIR-26829 - Consideration for Medication List for patient-reported medications
QRDA I STU5.2 STU Comments http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=283
QRDA I STU 5.2 Errata update planning
QRDA I STU5.1 STU Comments http://www.hl7.org/dstucomments/showdetail.cfm?dstuid=283220
|8||Gaps in Care |
Project confluence page
Gaps in Care Meetings and Minutes
Gaps In Care Supporting Materials
|9||Depression Outcomes Project|
Outcome Criteria Framework Implementation Guide
PSS was approved on April 10th.
Status update about getting PSS approved through HL7.
Normative ballot is now open - balloting period April 10th - May 11th
Ballot site: https://cql.hl7.org/2020May/index.html
Discuss COVID-19 project managed by Patient Administration WG (uses FHIR Measure and Measure Report):
Project Page for Situation Awareness for Novel Epidemic Response FHIR IG
Decision Making Practices -
Changes to the eVoting section
|Review and seek WG feedback for the proposed changes to the eVoting section of the Decision Making Practices (DMPs)|
|13||Working Group Meetings|
May WGM Cancelled - review agenda for potential need for combined calls with other WGs as initially planned for the face-to-face meeting — WGM Agenda/Minutes San Antonio May 2020 - DRAFT
Planned list of joint meetings from cancelled May WGM to consider for joint conference calls:
NOTE - HL7 will be sending out information for Co-chairs to be able to invite each other's WGs to joint calls (similar to the invitation system used for the WGMs). If we identify joint calls we want and potential content for such sessions, your co-chairs will know which WGs to invite.
- Orders and Observations (CQI, CIMI, CDS) – Monday Q3 Also Observation Media DocumentReport/DiagnosticReport
- CDS and FHIR Infrastructure (CQI, CDS, FHIR I) –
- EHR WG – Usability, Podiatry, Wound Assessment Template FHIR IG
- Patient Care (elective procedures, Principal Vs Primary Diagnosis) (Vocab, CIMI, Structured Documents, Orders and Observation, CQI)
- CDS, CQI and CIMI (FHIR profiles for CDS and CQI – QUICK/QI-Core)
- CDS and CQI – MedicationKnowledge, Potential Drug/Drug Interactions, EBM-on-FHIR, Clinical Trials Research, CQL
- Learning Health Systems – Care Team DAM
CQI needs to determine if we need to convene the requested face-to-face joint meetings as conference calls.
Co-chairs will discuss and bring to the next call:
- Orders and Observations (CQI, CIMI, CDS) – Monday Q3
- Topics: Observation Media DocumentReport/DiagnosticReport
- CDS and FHIR Infrastructure (CQI, CDS, FHIR I)
- Patient Care
- Topics: elective procedures, Principal Vs Primary Diagnosis
- Workgroups: Vocab, CIMI, Structured Documents, Orders and Observation, CQI)
- CDS, CQI and CIMI
- Topics: FHIR profiles for CDS and CQI – QUICK/QI-Core
- CDS and CQI –
- Topics: MedicationKnowledge, Potential Drug/Drug Interactions, EBM-on-FHIR, Clinical Trials Research, CQL
- Learning Health Systems
- Topics: Care Team DAM
- This invitation is sent by LHS and they typically drive the topics for discussion.
- EHR WG
- Topics: Usability, Podiatry, Wound Assessment Template FHIR IG
- These invitations are sent by EHR and they typically drive the topics for discussion.
- EHR WG - Mega Report
- Multiple workgroup discussion
- They have sent a suggestion for when to meet.
Virtual Connectathon May 13 - 15
2020-05 Clinical Reasoning Track Confluence Page
2020-05 Da Vinci Gaps in Care Track Confluence Page
Review of current projects - found on home page here.
- CQI FHIR Quality Measure Project Subgroup calls:
- Call Information:
- DEQM / DaVinci calls:
- Gaps in Care DaVinci calls:
Cross Workgroups Project WG (now managing US Core balloting) - Considering new PSS for metadata for Apps: Marketplace Product Packaging and Metadata
Balloting schedule (confirm on HL7 Calendars):
Approvals for May 2020 Ballot Cycle