Clinical input requested (if any)
- To be determined.
Redox: Benjamin Flessner / Brendan Keeler
TBX: Robert Worden
Google Cloud: Yatish Gupta/ Roman Polyanovsky
- TBDPlease join the V2 to FHIR Mapping Tooling call on Wednesday April 24th at 3pm EDT.
- Editor - HL7 volunteers/support staff to maintain the mappings
- Publisher - v2+, FHIR, and other venues to publish the content
- Integration Engines - consuming mappings to pre-populate their tools
- We will have a repository on GitHub containing sample Version 2 messages that implementers can use to test their conversion tools, along with places for people to store sample outputs from conversions of those message. Link <TBD>
- We anticipate scenarios will include sample messages where people can try different mappings and mapping technologies:
- ADT, ORU, MDM, VXU, SIU
- v2-to-FHIR mapping storage options, e.g., FHIR StructureDefinition, Composition, etc.
- Maintain/edit v2-to-FHIR mappings, e.g., Individual components, Spreadsheet style, Other?
- Publish mappings for ballot review and general access
- FHIR based API access to mappings for:
- FHIR tabs
- v2+ tabs