- Explore methods to maintain and manage a v2-to-FHIR mapping that can be referenced by FHIR mapping tabs, v2+ mapping tabs, and direct query.
- The tooling may end up being FHIR based and/or FHIR enabled.
- Test the viability of the current mappings we have.
- Optimize the format of the Confluence mapping pages and relate that format to another format that is machine readable (XML, ConceptMap resources, etc).
- Includes decision on mapping components and subcomponents, especially when clear data type to data type mappings exist (eg CX to Identifier)
- Learn about what we need in terms of mapping notation including conditional mappings, fixed values, code conversions, data format conversions and FHIR resources which may not directly correspond to content in the v2 message (eg Provenance or .id elements).
This track will use what version of FHIR.