A server that makes provider data available.
Reference Implementation: https://davinci-plan-net-ri.logicahealth.org/fhir
- This is a HAPI server with an interceptor that supports the 'near' query on Location resources.
- The dataset is an extended version of relevant data from the VhDir demo implementation that includes pharmacies.
- Sample Data Generation code: https://github.com/HL7-DaVinci/pdex-plan-net-sample-data
- Server Code and Docker Image: https://github.com/HL7-DaVinci/plan-net-ri (based on HAPI)
IBM FHIR Server: https://cthon24.wh-fhir.dev.cloud.ibm.com/fhir-server/api/v4/
- This is an API-only (no UI) version of the IBM FHIR Server running on IBM Cloud
- Its loaded with the sample data generated from https://github.com/HL7-DaVinci/pdex-plan-net-sample-data
- Server Code: https://github.com/IBM/FHIR
- Docker image: https://hub.docker.com/r/ibmcom/ibm-fhir-server (note: doesn't yet pre-package this IG)
Note: Scenarios are based on those from previous VhDir Connectathons, in some cases slimmed down due to the differences between VhDir and Plan-Net, or because current test data doesn't support the scenario well. Illustrative queries for each scenario are found in the associated postman collection.