Organizations and individuals who are members of CodeX are leaders in the quest for Smarter Data in the Fight Against Cancer. Thanks to all who are pioneering together in this journey!
|Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology Foundation||Premier|
SupportersWe thank Pfizer for a generous grant to help launch CodeX!
Community of Practice
The CodeX/mCODE Community of Practice (CoP) aims to improve cancer care and research by gathering health systems to develop best practices for implementing mCODE and use-case-based extensions into production EHRs and other systems. Participants
Organizations participating in the CoP to date include Brigham include:
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Duke University Health System
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Trinity Health/Saint Joseph Health System
- University of California San Francisco
- Medical Center
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center