- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
CMS FHIR CONNECTATHON 1
Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM &Tuesday
Wednesday, January 8, 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Headquarters
in Baltimore, Maryland.
The contact for this event is Sandy Vance who can be reached at email@example.com or +1.614.273.5916
Plan a Track! by clicking here. Track Proposals are due November 30, 2019.
TRACK LEADS! Please Register Here to attend the HL7 / CMS FHIR Connectathon 1 Information Session on Wednesday, December 4th at 3pm ET.
Register for the Connectathon here.
All participants should Register Here to attend the Connectathon Info Session on December 19th at 10:00 AM ET.
If you or your company are interested in participating in the connectathon, please do the following:
- Read the Connectathon version of the FHIR Specification and the FHIR wiki if you haven't already done so, to become familiar with the concepts.
- Read the Track descriptions found in the drop down list on the left under Tracks for Connectathon 23.
- Register to aRegister to attend the Connectathon, and make sure to select the Connectathon option when you do
- Complete the HL7 FHIR Pre-Connectathon Survey for each member of your team to indicate their primary track.
Space at the venue is limited, so please register as soon as possible. Preference will be given to those who are participating in the technical event. Observers are welcome if space permits.
Contact Sandy Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
HL7 FHIR Pre-Connectathon Survey
Break Out Room Schedule
Proposals due by : November 30, 2019
To enter a track proposal, go to the ellipsis next to the Create button at the top of this page, click show more, and select the Track Proposal Template. Once you name your page, click publish in the bottom right corner. For more information on how to use a template to set up a new page click here.
The FHIR standards development process uses a philosophy of constant implementation to make sure that the standard is implementable in the real world. A key element of realizing this mindset is a FHIR Connectathon at each HL7 Working Group Meeting. The event is typically held on the Saturday and Sunday prior to the meeting and allows participants to test or develop software in an informal way. Test FHIR servers are available and some participants bring other servers along depending on the actors they are fulfilling.
The principles associated with connectathons can be found here.
Test servers are available (FHIR Test Servers ), but some participants may bring other servers along depending on the actors they are fulfilling.
Each track has a coordinating Track Lead. Please review Track Lead responsibilities.
Track Lead Resources
Please plan to host a track orientation 30-60 minute webinar. If you would like help with scheduling, recording, and posting the Go To Meeting for this orientation contact email@example.com with your preferred time. Otherwise - be sure to record and post it to your track page in confluence.]
Each track lead will be expected to participate in developing the track report out for the participants of their track.
Guidelines for report out:
- 1 paragraph summary: what was the track trying to achieve
- 1 list of participants (with logos if you have time and energy)
- 1 paragraph: notable achievements
- 1-2 screenshots if relevant and interesting and/or links to further information about implementations/achievements
- 1 paragraph: discovered issues / questions (if there are any)
- 1 paragraph: now what?