Recording of a fictitious payer "Diamond Health" connecting with an app using the CARIN BB IG here.
CARIN will participate to test the CARIN Consumer Directed Payer Data Exchange IG.
The Connectathon will begin on May 14 and 15.
Participants, please add/update your information in the public tracker: bit.ly/CARIN-CDPDE-Tracker
The Track Page can be found here: 2020-05 CARIN Consumer Directed Payer Data Exchange (CARIN Blue Button)
If you have not already registered for the Connectathon, please register here: https://www.hl7.org/events/fhir/connectathon/2020/05/
Latest IG (STU1): http://hl7.org/fhir/us/carin-bb/2020Feb
Latest IG Materials (Documents/Data): https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=82911348
Track Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/4720798123
Thursday May 14
- 09:00 AM ET - 6:00 PM ET: Testing
- 12:00 PM ET: Check-In (Track Zoom)
- 4:00 PM ET: Check-In (Track Zoom)
- General Housekeeping
- CARIN BB IG & Patient Identifiers - Swati Nanda@Aetna/CVS Health
- CARIN BB API Demos - Aju Jacob@BCBSTN
- Brainstorm - APIs returning adjudicated claims/EOBs as FHIR Documents (i.e. using FHIR's Document Paradigm)?
Friday May 15
- 09:00 AM ET - 1:00 PM ET: Testing
- 11:00 AM ET: Check-In (Track Zoom)
- General housekeeping
- Track Material Review - Josh Lamb@UPMC
- Review of CPCDS CSV to CARIN FHIR EOB Converter - Sam Schifman
- CARIN BB IG & Patient Identifiers (Review Examples)- Swati Nanda@Aetna/CVS Health
- 2:00 PM ET: CARIN BB Report Out (Track Zoom)
- 3:30 PM ET: CARIN BB IG Track Review (Main HL7 GoToWebinar)
- 6:00 PM ET: Connectathon Wrap Up