Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Welcome!

This is the home page for the Vocabulary Work Group. Vocab is a pilot work group for the functions being developed as part of the JIRACon Project. In this environment, attendance logs, meeting agendas and notes, and other work group functions are enabled to assist the work group participants in developing standards as well as necessary housekeeping functions for standards development organizations. Use JIRA to document issues, change requests, questions, and comments for documentation and resolution. We welcome your feedback, please click here to add suggestions for the HL7 technical team and/or the Vocabulary Work Group

Mission

To identify, organize and maintain coded vocabulary terms used in HL7 information structures, provide clear documented guidelines on the principles of vocabulary content and structure to support the retention of meaning over time, and to maintain the HL7 Vocabulary Model and guidance of the use of Vocabulary in HL7 Standards.

Vocabulary Maintenance at HL7

COMING SOON  - As part of the Unified Terminology Governance project, detailed information for user on-boarding, harmonization tools and workflow processes will be posted.

HL7 Terminology Authority (HTA)

The HL7 Terminology Authority is responsible for the creation, implementation, and management of HL7 processes involving external terminology management. The activities of the HTA are intended to complement maintenance of terminology that is used by HL7 protocol specifications.  HTA works through the TSC to implement processes or polices that impact Working Groups. To contact the HTA, see additional details on their Confluence page.


Task List

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Ted Klein send an email to Brett and Ed Hammond about the US Realm terminology UTG integration issues and how to engage them in the next few weeks or months.
Ted Klein2019-05-14 UTG Call Agenda and Minutes
  • Ted Klein reach out to Lisa Nelson and find out what the expectation in terms of timeframe is for getting the master list of Trifolia value sets to move to UTG
Ted Klein2019-05-14 UTG Call Agenda and Minutes
  •  Ted Kleinadd a quarter for a joint meeting of Vocabulary and  HTA at all WGMeetings.
Ted KleinSept 2019 - HL7 WGM - Monday Q4 Minutes
  • Ted Klein to forward his list of URI issues and a list of variant use cases to the HTA to support policy development 
Ted KleinSept 2019 - HL7 WGM - Monday Q4 Minutes
  • Reuben Daniels to request a stream for the updated ConceptMap at the Atlanta connectathon which would potentially include testing this proposal with implementers. 
Reuben DanielsMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Wednesday Q3 Minutes
  • Reuben Daniels to create ticket for TS not use NamingSystems with a status of retired AND invalid for the period requested when processing a $preferred-id request
Reuben DanielsMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Wednesday Q3 Minutes
  • Reuben Daniels to confer with FHIR as to ownership of the NamingSystems resource, as it is listed as FHIR-I, not Vocab
Reuben DanielsMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Wednesday Q3 Minutes
  • Ted Klein Joint meeting to be established with SD and Vocab in Atlanta.
Ted KleinMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Tuesday Q2 Minutes
  • Ted Klein to forward his list of URI issues and a list of variant use cases to the HTA to support policy development 
Ted KleinMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Monday Q4 Minutes
  • Heather Grain Add SKMT and terms and definitions to facilitator training WebInar.
Heather GrainMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Monday Q2 Minutes
  • Heather Grain Invite all Vocabulary Facilitators to the Sunday Q4 session and to the Webinar.
Heather GrainMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Monday Q2 Minutes
  • Ted Klein Next WGM sunday Q4 include on the written agenda:  Facilitator discussion and support on the agenda
Ted KleinMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Monday Q2 Minutes
  • @Ruben to prepare a summary of known issues associatd with concept maps.
May 2019 - HL7 WGM - Monday Q1 Minutes
  • Heather Grain - prepare webinar for Facilitators including HTA contentn
Heather GrainMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Sunday Q4 Minutes
Heather GrainMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Sunday Q4 Minutes
  •  Project Leaders - review the dates of your project in ProjectInsite.
May 2019 - HL7 WGM - Sunday Q4 Minutes
  •  Heather Grainnotify all facilitators of the mandatory Q4 session.
Heather GrainMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Thursday Q3 Minutes
  •  Rob McClureopen a ticket for clarification on R3 for the use of expansion profiles and recommend limitations in R4.
Rob McClureMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Thursday Q2 Minutes
  • Reuben Danielsto create ticket to alter $preferred-id operation relies upon uiniqueId.Preferred
Reuben DanielsMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Wednesday Q3 Minutes
Reuben DanielsMay 2019 - HL7 WGM - Wednesday Q3 Minutes

Blog stream

Blog stream

Create a blog post to share news and announcements with your team and company.


  • No labels