| ||Project 1047 Characteristics of a formal value set definition||Rob|
- Overview of Characteristics of a Value Set Definition (VSD) Project page
- Review of DSTU comments for Characteristics of a formal value set definition. These items were only reviewed as there was no need to vote on them
- Plan is to submit for Ballot May 2018
- Section on Value Set expansion will be removed and replaced with a reference to the document on Value Set Expansions.
- Need to update workflow diagram for value set metadata created by Woody Beeler in Enterprise Architect to:
- Discussion on Copyright and Intellectual Property field
- Including something in an copyright or IP attribute indicates an organizations understanding that they hold rights to a particular artifact.
- Ted Klein - Unstructured field was chosen since this is often managed in many different ways across organizations
- Motion (Rob McClure): To reconsider the vote on Ballot comment 1080 on Licensing and IP Information.
- Motion (Rob McClure): Accept the revisions made to section 22.214.171.124.3 for ballot comment 1080.
- Notification of Intent to Ballot is Feb 25
- Final Documents to Lynn by April 1.
- Ballot opens Friday April 6.
- Calls scheduled for
1:00 Wednesdays starting on February 7th, 2017
- Changed during planning session to Tuesday 12n ET starting Feb 6 alternating with UTG.