|1:45||Call to order||All|
|1:50||Discussion of NamingSystem (Level 1) and $preferred-id (Level 1)||All|
- Group discussed the need for testing of NamingSystem resource to advance maturity from Level 1
- To meet the requirement discussed in Wed Q1 (TS support of NamingSystem resources from HL7 hosted registry to enable URL resolution/redirect and translation (OID - URL and vice versa)
- Group discussed that a TS, assuming the HL7 hosted registry support the $preferred-id operation, would be able to cache the required information to perform the redirect
- Group clarified that the $preferred-id operation does not specify that the uniqueId.preferred boolean impacts the result,
- Group questions who the owner of NamingSystem is...as it is listed as FHIR-I, not Vocab
|2:20||Discussion of $find-matches (Level 0)||All|
- Group considered the alternative of using a generalized version of the SNOMED expression constraint language
- Group agreed to NOT move $find-matches forward for R5
|2:30||Discussion of $closure (Level 3)||All|
- Group recommends that $closure is exercised by multiple TS instances for its original purpose (supporting search) to provide required evidence to move maturity from 3 to 4 (and beyond).
- Group agreed to, in the future, approach FMG to reduce scope required for maturity level 4, in particular, the post-coordination aspect
|2:40||Discussion of $translate (Level 3)||All|
- Must work through proposed changes to ConceptMap prior to evaluation maturity level of $translate
|2:45||Mapping of ValueSets to Concept||All|
- Need to categorizing codes in a valueset through a mapping to a concept, essentially categorizing/tagging the set of concepts
- group.element.code - add sibling group.element.valuset
- group..element.target.code - add sibling group.element.target.valuset
- group.unmapped.code - add sibling group.unmapped.code
- group.unmppaed - add subelement relationship
- Noted one know issue - how source relates to source.valueset and target relates to target.valuset
- IMO already implement value set to concept maps and hence would find value in this.
- The meeting attendees all accept the proposal.
- Tracker item 15687 (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=15687) has been raised. The FHIR Tracker Items Project of Vocab to discuss at next meeting.