Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendance can be found Here

Co-Chair and Key Participant information can be found on the Agenda found Here

Discussion items


TimeItemWhoNotes
1:45Call to orderAll
1:50Discussion of NamingSystem (Level 1) and $preferred-id (Level 1)All
  • Group discussed the need for testing of NamingSystem resource to advance maturity from Level 1
  • To meet the requirement discussed in Wed Q1 (TS support of NamingSystem resources from HL7 hosted registry to enable URL resolution/redirect and translation (OID - URL and vice versa)
    • Group discussed that a TS, assuming the HL7 hosted registry support the $preferred-id operation, would be able to cache the required information to perform the redirect
    • Group clarified that the $preferred-id operation does not specify that the uniqueId.preferred boolean impacts the result, 
  • Group questions who the owner of NamingSystem is...as it is listed as FHIR-I, not Vocab
2:20Discussion of $find-matches (Level 0)All
  • Group considered the alternative of using a generalized version of the SNOMED expression constraint language
  • Group agreed to NOT move $find-matches forward for R5
2:30Discussion of $closure (Level 3)All
  • Group recommends that $closure is exercised by multiple TS instances for its original purpose (supporting search) to provide required evidence to move maturity from 3 to 4 (and beyond). 
  • Group agreed to, in the future, approach FMG to reduce scope required for maturity level 4, in particular, the post-coordination aspect
2:40Discussion of $translate (Level 3)All
  • Must work through proposed changes to ConceptMap prior to evaluation maturity level of $translate
2:45Mapping of ValueSets to ConceptAll
  • Need to categorizing codes in a valueset through a mapping to a concept, essentially categorizing/tagging the set of concepts
    • group.element.code - add sibling group.element.valuset
    • group..element.target.code - add sibling group.element.target.valuset
    • group.unmapped.code - add sibling group.unmapped.code
    • group.unmppaed - add subelement relationship
  • Noted one know issue - how source relates to source.valueset and target relates to target.valuset
  • IMO already implement value set to concept maps and hence would find value in this.
  • The meeting attendees all accept the proposal.
  • Tracker item 15687 (https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=15687) has been raised. The FHIR Tracker Items Project of Vocab to discuss at next meeting.

Action items

  • Reuben Danielsto create ticket to alter $preferred-id operation relies upon uiniqueId.Preferred
  • Reuben Daniels to speak with Lloyd McKenzie about removing "Other" from uniqueId.type and making the binding extensible
  • Reuben Daniels to create ticket for TS not use NamingSystems with a status of retired AND invalid for the period requested when processing a $preferred-id request
  • Reuben Daniels to confer with FHIR as to ownership of the NamingSystems resource, as it is listed as FHIR-I, not Vocab
  • Michael Lawley to validate existing ticket contains the following
    • group.element.code - add sibling group.element.valuset
    • group..element.target.code - add sibling group.element.target.valuset
    • group.unmapped.code - add sibling group.unmapped.code
    • group.unmppaed - add subelement relationship
  • Reuben Daniels to request a stream for the updated ConceptMap at the Atlanta connectathon which would potentially include testing this proposal with implementers. 



  • No labels

1 Comment

  1. created GF#22129 for group.unmapped.relationship since it is an extant bug and not tied to ValueSet mapping