Attendance can be found Here
Co-Chair and Key Participant information can be found on the Agenda found Here
Summary of challenges with V2, V3, and FHIR code system distribution and challenges.
Alignment of ObservationInterpretationCodes across all three product families. Retire the family specific content and point to the aligned/harmonized content.
0078 Interpretation Codes overview in FHIRToolkit
How to align other cross product family content?
ObservationInterpretation Codes was selected as it was not trivial yet not too complex. Considering ObservationResultStatus?
How to select future cross product family content to align? What is the driver?
Wit time being a consideration, what weighting factors are there to decide the priority on what needs to be unified?
Once we have the process identified, we need to develop guidelines on actually how to do the work.
HL7 Vocab Facilitators:
We may need to add some new facilitates
- Sheila Abner: To work with Ted on cleanup in Trifolia.
- Heather Grain clean up the list of Vocabulary facilitators.
- Ted Klein : Ask Wayne and Austin about where (co-chair dinner, etc) we put work group facilitators information session.
- Ted Klein : Write a one pager summarising the discussion and implications (Carol and Reuben and Lloyd to help with justification) regarding standing up terminology services at HL7.
- Heather Grain To review and scope changes for material we have for facilitator training roles and responsibilities.
- Ted Klein to discuss with Rob Haussum about Sheila Abner taking over as Structured Documents Vocabulary Facilitator