This page has been archived on 3/31/2020 because these critical tasks have been addressed. Additional content-related tasks are still viewable on UTG Project Tasks
This page lists critical tasks that must be complete prior to kicking off content testing. Green = DONE.
- Create new UTG properties Code System for UTG. Add new common properties to the existing FHIR properties
- This needs to be unified
- Adjust URIs for the properties accordingly
- Add missing Concept Domains properties to UTG concept properties Code System
- Create instructions for Content Testing (in progress - see Participating in UTG Content Testing)
- This includes test scripts, required materials, installation instructions for RoseTree (required for V3 content QA), etc.
- Remaining tasks include making resource assignments, finalizing test scripts
Tasks previously marked as critical, but no longer deemed critical to start testing. These will still be complete prior to Release 1:
- Define the extensions (in progress - approach has been defined)
- Implement fixes to CDA content (in progress)
- List received from Alexander and Lisa
- The manifest will be manually edited to accomplish this (manifests no longer updated programatically)
- Also need to hand edit one Concept Domain
- Note that this is not required for the manual content check as CDA depends on V3 content. Programmatic assessment to take place to ensure CDA content is included as specified