|1m||Roll call and agenda check|
- Call started at 12:05PM EST with quorum reached.
|5m||Review of status ||Ted/Jess|
- Working through some errors found by Lloyd on the coremif conversion
- Working on design of the publishing of releases workflow and operations
- Dave working in implementing the initial versioning (see next item)
- Most if not all of the JIRA development to clean up proposal submission and voting workflows has been completed. Most bugs and enhancements have been addressed.
|20m||Implementation Of The Versioning Solution||Carol/Jess|
The design for versioning was decided on previous calls and the main Vocabulary WG calls (see older minutes for details). We now have to dtetemine the implementation of the design vis a vis the obects having existing versions from the 3 product families (V2, V3, and FHIR)
- We will implement a 3 part versioning identifier: major versions, minor version, error patch/technical correction. Confluence discussion of this can be found here
- Each of the 3 clauses will be an integer (e.g. 2.1.0)
- Classification of UTG versioning changes by resource (major, minor or technical correction) and by product family as specified in #2 in the UTG versioning discussion page
- Value Set Refinements continued from last call
- Any meaningful change to definitional elements means a new Value Set Definition (not version). This includes scope and immutable. Also any change to the Defining URI and OID both.
- Major number increment with change to URI or OID without changing the other, ... TBD
- The UML model of the VSD and the UTG value set resource design and fully understand the impact on versioning of change in <compose> or other header metadata.
- For all non-definitional items in VSD that the VSD spec is silent, changes to these will cause an increment to the minor number. This may not be workable though.
- Next step: Ted will list all of the Class.attribute items and we will walk through them one by one on the next.
- Code System version implementation
- FHIR and FHIR servers have chosen their own means of version assignment in the past years. We have to discuss impact of UTG version assignment during the Sydney joint Vocab/FHIR-I session
- It appears that FHIR sets the version when it generates a release of the spec; e.g. all of the code systems that are FHIR internal have their versions set to "4.0.1" in the R4 spec. "Current" has a them set to "4.1.0" (all of them), and we assume this will be changed to "5.0.1" when R5 is released. This indicates that the <version> in <CodeSystem> holds a publishing release, not a content version update, and thus is confusing.
- Should we just keep the FHIR versions, or change them to 2.0.0 for UTG? (as Lloyd has suggested)
- The V2 code systems will have their versions set to 2.nn.0 where 'nn' is the version number of the code system published in the v2.9 chapter 2c.
- The imported v3 code systems will have their versions set to 2.0.0
- All of the v3 value sets imported will be set to 2.0.0
- All fo the V2 value sets imported will be set to 2.0.0
- At the current time, all the imported FHIR value sets are set to 4.1.0
- No decisions yet for versioning of Naming System Resource instances
- No decisions yet for versioning of Concept Maps (which are not yet in UTG)
- Plan the details for the upcoming demos
- Plan the TSC demo
- Plan the Sydney dog-and-pony show, both Matt and Steve will be there
- Ted and Jess will meeting on this today and/or tomorrow
- Plan the message for the cochair dinner in Sydney (Tuesday night)
- Reminder will will no longer do 'old' harmonization for terminology maintenance
- We are working to go live with the new process prior to San Antonio WGM
- Education and rollout materials are being developed
- We have been focussed on everything we are able to address, but recognize that there are many additional desires that will have to be addressed post-San Antonio
- Jess should put ONE slide together that Ted will include - 'old world' vs. 'new world' focus on what cochairs need to pay attention to in order to do their work in 2020 and prepare for the 'new world'
- We should solicit the TSC during the demo 1/20 for how the announcement should be framed in Sydney
- What should be communicated in Sydney to the cochairs as to the HQ/TSC plan for this going forward
- What education and rollout should we plan to build between Sydney and San Antonio?
- Continue the debugging and development and content cleanup
- Iron out the extensions questions with Grahame
- Mention that we are aware that the FHIR iG value set development in the Accelerator projects is currently not part of the initial UTG release, and initial discussion on when it will be brought in will be during the Vocabulary WG/FHIR-I session on Thursday Q1
- Improve verbiage and documentation for rendered pages. Folks to help are being solicited.
- Follow up with CDA Mgt group on review/examination of the content being rendered
- Redesign of the page generation and publishing
- Document how publishing must work now
- Link for the publishing instructions here
- Design and plan the coremif generation integration
- Ted needs to open dialogue with Lynn on this; will start next week
|20m||Spring 2020 Planning||Ted/Jess|
- Testing content
- Testing workflow
- Solicit requests in Sydney for terminology changes that may be used for the final testing prior to go-live
- Note that AT THE CURRENT TIME the FHIR value sets being developed for the Accelerator projects are NOT part of UTG.
- Absolutely needs discussion in FHIR-I session in Sydney with Vocabulary
- TSC in-depth demo on January 20th during 11AM TSC call
- Sydney lunchtime demo Wednesday 2/5/2020
- Figure out what the go-live process needs to look like
- Put list of what will be needed in Sydney together for the go/no-go decision the first week of January by the project team
- Final TSC decision on go-live is likely not to occur until the Sydney TSC meeting
|10m||Other longer term items||Ted|
- We need major QA on the content
- Cleanup the V2 and V3 content for the initial live rollout
- Complete the cleanup of the CDA content
- Figure out what needs to be done for the FHIR content (ie the stuff being cleaned up on the FHIR 'Internal' tab)
- Ask the product line management groups to look at the content in UTG and let us know if there seem to be obvious errors and what those errors are so we can fix them before Sydney. Maybe ask next week.
- Need to setup the list NOW for the immediate items that must be addressed as soon as we go live
- Editing of manifests
- Editing of naming systems
- We have a running list on Confluence of these. Update it! Open Issues and Deficiencies in UTG Tooling
- VSAC issues
- Publication and maintenance for the VSAC value sets which are actually HL7 V3 value sets which have historically been maintained through harmonization and published in the coremif
- Convenience copies of content that is not IP protected by the code system owners
- Access to or documentation about the rest of the value sets
- CIMI/SOLOR (Keith Campbell)
- Confirm in Sydney with Keith if we can make the SOLOR interface look like the loinc.org interface stuff for browsing
- LOINC value set definitions interface for IGs
- IG terminology access in generatl
- V2 IGs
- V3 IGs
- FHIR IGs
|Call adjourned||Ted||Call adjourned at 1:01PM EST when quorum was lost. Next call is scheduled for two weeks from now on January 21, 2020, same call logistics. It will be the last call before the Sydney WGM.|