Attendees: Michael Faughn, Rob Snelick, Craig Newman, Lynn Laakso, Frank Oemig, David Burgess, Hans Buitendijk
- Michael: Working on Conformance and Chapter 3. Preparing and need to decide what to get done for Sydney
- Frank: Working through v2.9 to publish, and then also put in database and convert for v2+
- Semantic/syntax in good shape, but some content and structure. Question is that remaining issues may be better done manual after v2+ conversion where it makes sense as it may not make sense to "fix" some issues.
- For Sydney have all the FHIR resources/structure definitions in place and sample conversions from the v2.9 document to those resources/structures.
- One file per structure, e.g., one file per component (e.g., PID) in a FHIR resource or structure definition.
- When a section in v2.9 is picked up, checked whether it already exists in v2+.
- If not, create it.
- If it does, create a version anyway and compare with what is there. If exactly the same, throw out the version. If not, we compare/report/etc.
- FHIR Connectathon?
- UTG, v2-to-FHIR, v2+ all using FHIR based constructs.
- Let's not do it under FHIR Connectathon umbrella
- Monday - Frank, Michael, Hans, Rob - Hans to ask MaryAnn whether we have a room with projector.
- Waiting for FMG agenda. May combine with our regular meeting.
- Wednesday Q0 is v2+
- January 24 Meeting
- Review DRAFT slides/materials