Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation

x

Ulrike Merrick

V2MG

Frank Oemig
V2MG

Amit Popat
V2MG
x
Robert Snelick
V2MG
x
Craig Newman (Chair)
V2MG
x
Elizabeth Newton
V2MG
x
Anthony Julian
V2MG
xLynn LaaksoHL7 Staff

This is a 3PM Eastern call

  • Agenda:
  • Minutes
    • Motion to approve prior call minutes (Rob/Riki) 4:0:0
    • New PSS review
      • None seem to directly affect v2MG
    • Which WG has to fill out the NIB for v2.9?
      • Looks like Publishing has it
      • We will send the Publishing co-chairs an email to make sure they get this submitted by 2/17
        • Craig sent an email on 2/8
    • 3 year plan
      • It's not clear to us what other management groups include in their 3-year plans
      • Possible topics for the 3 year plan include:
        • v2.9
        • v2+ (see the v2+ project plan for a rough list of steps)
        • Review lab IG documents
          • We need to coordinate with OO to see what their plans are
          • Probably a move to normative
      • Should v2MG own projects that are more broadly scoped?
        • Probably not for focused IG (eg lab, immunization)
        • Probably not for other focused project (eg v2 conformance, data type flavors, IGAMT)
        • We logically could own the projects related directly to the base standard (eg v2.9 and v2+)
          • We will check with the rest of the v2MG to see if this is OK and then Publishing and EST to see if they want to transfer ownership to v2MG
    • v2 IG quality metrics
      • Do we need to ballot this?
        • Will need to discuss with the larger group and InM
      • InM must drive the project but includes v2MG and Conformance
      • Where possible, we should point to the conformance requirements outlined elsewhere rather than replicate them
  • No labels