Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  @Austin Kreisler

Scribe: @Anne Wizauer
 


Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation

Riki MerrickV2MG
Frank OemigFrank OemigV2MG
Amit PopatAmit PopatV2MG
Rob SnelickRobert SnelickV2MG
Craig NewmanCraig NewmanV2MG
Elizabeth NewtonElizabeth NewtonV2MG
Tony JulianAnthony JulianV2MG
Austin KreislerTSC/SGB/PLA
Mary Kay McDanielMary Kay McDanielTSC/PLA
Brian PechBrian PechV2
Anne Wizauer
HL7 Staff
Lorraine Constable
OO/ARB
Ted Klein
Vocab

Create Decision from template

Agenda Topics

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Cochair Election

Need to elect two cochairs. Cochairs are elected amongst the current members. Elizabeth notes that she doesn’t know anyone on the phone. Does anyone have an inclination to be a cochair? Decision to do a round of introductions – members introduced themselves and gave some background on their V2 experience and indicated their level of willingness to serve as cochair. Austin states if they want to be interim, they should make a decision at the WGM. Lorraine notes that we need to stagger terms. Elizabeth, Amit, and Frank indicated willingness to be cochairs. Amit states he doesn’t have cochair experience. Elizabeth is a new cochair still learning the ropes. It was amended that for the interim co-chairs it would be beneficial to save time to have co-chair experience.

  1. MOTION to elect Elizabeth and Frank to be interim cochairs through the Sept/Oct WGM: Riki/Amit
  2. VOTE: Frank and Elizabeth abstain. Remaining in favor.
Weekly Calls

Need to determine a better date and time for weekly calls

ACTION: Cochairs to send out Doodle poll to determine next/continuing call time(s) (https://doodle.com/poll/wzqef7apsygn4zee#table)
Mission and Charter

Roughly reviewed the TSC approved version and the associated responsibilities and objectives.

Discussion over how to determine risks (example of risk is missed coordination of V2.9 ballot reconciliation across WG to allow for timely ballot).

Agreement that Confluence should be used for things like creating the inventory and the change request process (Need to plan how to migrate from old database / curently used gForge Trackers to confluence). Dave and Lynn can provide an initial listing (see topic below).

Need to determine which quality criteria to apply to each product before going to ballot and before publishing - MnM can provide a starter list. Need to coordinate with EST on tooling for the product family. 

Question regarding what can be edited in this Mission and Charter.

ACTION: Anne to forward boilerplate M&C to show what is required to appear in the Mission and Charter

Co-chairs to add CR process discussion to future agenda.


WGM

All management groups meet Mondays at Q0

Publishing has Wed Q1 as standing quarter (could use that) and Q3 joint with Vocab

ACTION: Anne to request room for V2MG. Brian notes there are two quarters that Publishing has that could be used.
DMPNeed to review and decide upon DMP - not discussed on this callACTION: Co-chairs to add to future agenda
Product InventoryNeed to create an inventory of Version 2 products - can get the list from Lynn and can pull out of standards data base.

ACTION: Craig Newman - compile that list using the CDA inventory spreadsheet as template

Co-chairs to add to future agenda

Editor list / V2 ballotsnot discussed on this callACTION: Co-chairs to add discussion about out of cycle ballot for V2,9 to agenda.

 Adjourned at 2:00 pm Eastern

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval
Mission and charterV2 Management Board Mission and Charter


Action items

  •  Cochairs to send out Doodle poll to determine next/continuing call time(s)

  • Anne to forward boilerplate M&C to show what is required to appear in the Mission and Charter

  • Anne to request room for V2MG. Brian notes there are two quarters that Publishing has that could be used. (Wed Q1)
  • Review/adopt DMP on future call
  • Work to create inventory of Version 2 products (started)