Subcommittee Lead: Jessica Bota
Supporting TSMG Co-Chair: Reuben Daniels
Tuesday 8:00-9:00PM UTC
Tuesday 4:00-5:00PM USA EDT
Wednesday 6:00-7:00AM AEST
Wednesday 9:00-10:00AM NZDT
See https://www.hl7.org/concalls/CallDirectory.aspx for meeting details.
M - TSMG Member
O -Observer / Guest
P - present
A - Apologies
X - (Apologies with Proxy)
|M (Co-Chair)||P||Reuben Daniels||Saludax|
|National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)|
|M||Davera Gabriel||Johns Hopkins University Institute for Clinical and Translational Research|
|Canada Health Infoway|
|National Library of Medicine|
|O||P||Ravi Kafle||Washington State Department of Health|
Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM).
Meeting was recorded
Purpose of call is to review open tickets in the UTG Jira project (UP), specifically tickets in the following states:
Note that we really need to make sure new content has an OID assigned!
Ticket updates from last week:
- UP-263Getting issue details... STATUS - Branch not rendering
- UP-163Getting issue details... STATUS - Branch is now rendering
- UP-299Getting issue details... STATUS - New concept has been alphabetized as suggested
- UP-280Getting issue details... STATUS - Branch has been built
Tickets reviewed today (see comments within tickets):
- UP-163Getting issue details... STATUS - Manually approved this ticket due to issue with quorum logic
- UP-299Getting issue details... STATUS - Updated version and many of us voted to approve. Also tagged others from FHIR-I since ticket needs more votes to proceed
- UP-280Getting issue details... STATUS - Updated version on this one as well. Also tagged others from PC since ticket needs more votes to proceed
- UP-255Getting issue details... STATUS - There are concerns about the definition of the code. Lisa has tagged others that can provide input regarding the definition.
|Adjournment||0m||JB||Call adjourned at 5:00PM EDT. Next call in two weeks at 4:00PM EDT June 28 2022.|