Meeting ID: 912 9786 9819
Professional Associations, such as HL7, which bring together competing entities are subject to strict scrutiny under applicable antitrust laws. HL7 recognizes that the antitrust laws were enacted to promote fairness in competition and, as such, supports laws against monopoly and restraints of trade and their enforcement. Each individual participating in HL7 meetings and conferences, regardless of venue, is responsible for knowing the contents of and adhering to the HL7 Antitrust Policy as stated in §05.01 of the Governance and Operations Manual (GOM)
T - TSMG Member
O - observer
L - liaison
P - present
A - Apologies
|T||Sylvia Thun||HL7 Germany|
|T||X||Carol Macumber||Clinical Architecture|
|T||Davera Gabriel||Johns Hopkins University BIDS|
|L||Suzy Roy||SNOMED International|
|O||Andrea MacLean||Canada Health Infoway|
|O||Ted Klein||Klein Consulting / HL7 UTG / Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|L||Rob Hausam||Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|O||Mareike Przysucha||HL7 Germany|
|T||Rob McClure||US Realm Liaison|
|O||Rory Davidson||SNOMED International|
|O||Diana Wright||Lantana Consulting Group|
|O||Joanie Harper||Canada Health Infoway|
|O||Carl Leitner||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|O||Chris Melo||Philips Health Care|
|O||Hope Gray||U of Alabama - Birmingham - HL7 Intern|
|T||Peter Jordan||HL7 New Zealand|
|O||Umanga De Silva||ICHOM|
|O||Kevin Power||Children's Mercy Hospital|
|O||Scott Casey||Children's Mercy Hospital|
|O||Andrea Gaedigk||Children's Mercy Hospital|
Minutes of previous teleconference (2022-11-10)
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
TC Minutes Approval
- Call has been moved to alternate Wednesdays at 3 PM EDT and remains bi-weekly
|Topic ||211LA||New||Rob M|
- Removed hanging backslash from uri
- Any update on this?
|Continuous||Jess and Reuben|
- Handle external terminologies that were listed in R4, but are not in THO
- DSM-V - No confluence page exists, thus no metadata record information was available, thus it is missing in THO. However, this is complicated by the fact that HTA has previously ruled that the related DSM-IV was not a proper code system as it contains no unique concepts, but rules on the utilization of ICD-10 codes. But...as DSM-V has already be declared as a code system in FHIR, the existing process and agreement would be for HTA to create a metadata record for DSM-V.
- Deferring to the next TSMG main call.
External SDO and Code System Issues
(review JIRA tickets https://jira.hl7.org/projects/HTA/summary)
JIRA Dashboard in progress https://jira.hl7.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=13701
WHO SARS-CoV-2 Variants
HTA-113Getting issue details...
HTA-117Getting issue details...
- Jess to implement as separate entries at THO, taking verbiage that applies to lineralizations and MMS to the MMS metadata record.
PharmVar (participants not on call, holding for next)
Medi-Span Electronic Drug File
HTA-116Getting issue details...
(Did not get to these items)
UDAP Capability Rest Security Service
HTA-93Getting issue details...
UICC TNM Staging
HTA-90Getting issue details...
- Drafted page reviewed by requestor, ready to be approved by HTA
- RM: Need clarification if those alternate oids are identifiers or version identifiers
- Can move forward with current identifiers
- Send note to Kai and Sylvia to show how we plan to represent UICC TNM and note that previous editions are not represented as alternate OIDs (last part of OID looks like it is being treated as version but confirmed it is not just for this code system so not a root we can tie to)
- Will seek clarification prior to approving metadata for addition to THO
X12 Insurance Type
CDA-1513Getting issue details...
- Pending review by someone who knows the X12 content to determine what is the definitive source
- Asked Mary Kay to draft a page and HTA will review when ready
- Joel to propose updated text for what should be used for the code and HTA will review and update the resources as necessary
GL String Code
HTA-84Getting issue details...
- Joel will follow up to make progress on this one
Reviewed the ticket and marked as In Progress pending additional information from implementers
Pharmacogenomic Star Alleles (PharmVar Pharmacogene Variation Consortium)
HTA-85Getting issue details...
- Initial review complete. Invited submitter to an HTA call for further information.
- Will attend 11/10 HTA call
HTA-70Getting issue details...
- RD to discuss with Carol about creation of a Confluence page.
|Topic||Continued from previous||Reuben|
- The OID 2.16.840.1.113883.6.42 is stated in
- The OID 2.16.840.1.113883.6.2 is stated in
- THO/UTG's ICD-9-CM Code System Metadata Record as the OID for ICD-9-CM
- the HL7 OID Registry as a retired OID for ICD-9CM with the following note: Note that this has been retired in favor of an explicit split between the diagnosis codes and the procedures codes as per the Vocabulary TC decision on Wednesday Q4, January 21, 2004. Replaced by 2.16.840.1.113883.6.103 and 2.16.840.1.113883.6.104 as voted by committee. -T. Klein
- The OID 2.16.840.1.113883.6.103 is stated in
- The OID 2.16.840.1.113883.6.104 is stated in
- the HL7 OID Registry as the OID for ICD-9CM (procedure codes)
- What are the correct OIDs for
- Rob McClure to provide an update after checking in with the US Realm group. No Update
- RD to discuss with Rob McClure.
Any Other Business
Call adjourned at 4:00PM