Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Information

https://zoom.us/j/98660729671?pwd=Z3VRcSs4RTA1M0tQVGtMUFJBWWd5UT09

Attendee Pass: HTAMeet

Chair:  Julie James

Scribe: Reuben Danielsand Caroline Macumber

Attendees

Attendee type:

H - HTA Member

O - observer

L - liaison

Present

P - present

A - Apologies

Name

Affiliation

HPJulie JamesBlue Wave Informatics LLP
HP

Roel Barelds

Precipius b.v.

HPSusan MatneyIntermountain Health
HPSylvia ThunHL7 Germany
HPCarol MacumberClinical Architecture
HPReuben DanielsSaludax
HPDavera GabrielJohns Hopkins University Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
L

Wayne Kubick

HL7 (CTO)

L
Suzy RoySNOMED International
O
Andrea MacLeanCanada Health Infoway
O
Bapi BeheraPrime Therapeutics
O
Jessica BotaUTG/Apelon
O
Ted KleinKlein Consulting / HL7 UTG / Vocabulary WG CoChair
O
Swapna AbhyankarRegenstrief Institute
O
Rob HausamVocabulary WG CoChair
LPRob McClureUS Realm Liaison
O
Carmela CoudercVocab WG CoChair
OPMary Kay DanielCognoscente

Minutes of Previous Meeting (2020-09-30) 

Motion to accept proposed and accepted.

Agenda Topics


Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

StatusLead

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Management

Quorum

Minutes Approval

N/AJulie

Quorum is met

Motion to approve Minutes proposed

RB moves, SM seconds: Motion 6-0-0

TopicNew PSSContinuousJulie

No new PSS; need to get Terminology on the PSS/NIB process formally

TopicExternal SDO Issues or additional topicsContinuous

Carol

Confirm wording for the third party copyright statement for LOINC

On HTA page, will note that there is third party copyright and put the link to the LOINC page - done (Julie)

General third party statement to be communicated to____ via _____

"Please note that some content (for example proprietary assessment scale content in LOINC) is subject to copyright from third parties' (and/or language translation copyright), and may be present in an HL7 specification and must be utilized under the applicable terms of use from the third party.  For further information and for details of how implementers should manage use of additional party content (including license obligations) please see the copyright information of the originating code system."

Motion: 

SM moves, DG seconds: Motion 6-0-0

Reuben Daniels to take this to TSC along with the agenda item below

TopicHL7 Terminology Single Repository and Supporting ProcessOngoingReuben

"Vocab, FHIR-I and HTA recommend that HL7 create a single maintained authoritative repository of information about external code systems and their use (e.g., copyright and identifiers) in HL7 artifacts at terminology.hl7.org. The authority for changes to the repository content rests solely with HTA. Inclusion of external code system code content will follow HTA processes.

Usage in HL7 artifacts specific to product families will reside where product family management deem them to reside. "

Motion approved at the final meeting of Vocab/FHIR-I and HTA

Need to take this to TSC (Austin/Anne W):

Reuben Daniels (1) get this onto TSC Agenda via email to Austin and Anne

Reuben Daniels and Rob McClure 2) Speak to this to TSC

Also need to consider the "rapid processing" infrastructure and be ready to implement this

TopicEDBA ContentNewJulie - Jim McClay from ECWG

Emergency Department Benchmarking Alliance (EDBA)  https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.13978

Not present, will look to address on next call (or inbetween)


TopicHTA Content Pages ReviewContinuousReuben

Raw data is available here

HTA memebers need to take on code systems and address the issues in the excel spreadsheet located here (please indicate your name and note when you're done via a note along with date in the "Correct as Of" (e.g. " 20201015 - The content on this page is suitable for production use")

Reuben Daniels to run against current build

For any blanks, please insert an "N/A"

Topic

External Code Systems 


ContinuousSusan

IN PROGRESS

2) Canonical URLs for nursing classifications ICF, ICNP, LEP, ENP, CCC

JIRA:  FHIR-25263 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Zulip: https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/179202-terminology/topic/canonicals.20for.20classifications.20of.20nursing.20interventions

The ICNP terminology is being incorporated into SNOMED and it is not clear how/whether ICNP will continue to be maintained as a separate terminology; a subset of ICNP is currently part of GPS.  Susan will follow up for ICNP and also CCC.

Sylvia to follow up on ICF - rehabilitation etc.https://apps.who.int/classifications/icfbrowser/Default.aspx (browser link) and LEP - https://www.lep.ch/de/

ENP Page set up; only some content present to date

TopicUTG UpdateContinuousCarol/Ted

UTG 2.0 Release in progress. Maybe this week....maybe next...

Well known terminologies like SCT, RxNorm and UCUM don't get displayed at temrinology.hl7.org. Grahame has committed to making technical changes to allow for publishing the FHIR code system stubs. 

Separately, the question on whether the various SCT extensions should be represented as a separate Code system stub.

TopicRapid Processing for Code SystemsNewMary Kay

Needs to implement the "rapid processing" for code system stubs.  

TK & RD have started laying out the process - starting with new content and working onward.  MK can be included in that too - once the scenarios and pathways are drafted.

CM: surely what MK needs is for us to get the CS metadata and get those stubs in.  HTA owns the relationship with the requestor; we put the request in using the tools and when the artefacts are ready we notify the requestor.

MK: Review the HTA External CS pages on Confluence....Identify all the code systems.  If we have all the information correct, it's OK.  If it's not correct, tell us what we need to change.  If the CS is not there, give us the data we will get it added.  MK to send the spreadsheet with the CS list to Reuben/Julie/Carol

TopicAny Other BusinessContinuousJulie
AdjournmentMeeting adjournedN/AJulie

Call adjourned at xx.xx BST

Action Items

  • Reuben Daniels  create the ISCO-08 Page
  • Reuben Daniels to check with Joshua Procious to determine if we can transfer tickets from FHIR or UTG project to the HL7 JIRA project
  • 8-Jul-2020:Davera Gabriel will run with NCI Thesaurus vs NCI Meta-thesaurus matter.
  • 19-Aug-2020: Grahame's Page:Reuben Daniels  volunteered to work with Grahame, Ted, and Josh to come up with an approach to address the need for machine processing of HTA information about external code systems.
  • 19-Aug-2020: Copyright for value sets:Reuben Daniels to raise a ticket for the creation of a field to capture external code system copyright's in the FHIR ValueSet resource in compose.include 
  • No labels