Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Information

https://zoom.us/j/98660729671?pwd=Z3VRcSs4RTA1M0tQVGtMUFJBWWd5UT09

Attendee Pass: HTAMeet

Chair:  Julie James

Scribe: Caroline Macumber

Attendees

Attendee type:

H - HTA Member

O - observer

L - liaison

Present

P - present

A - Apologies

Name

Affiliation

HPJulie JamesBlue Wave Informatics LLP
HP

Roel Barelds

Precipius b.v.

HPSusan MatneyIntermountain Health
HPSylvia ThunHL7 Germany
HPCarol MacumberClinical Architecture
HPReuben DanielsSaludax
HPDavera GabrielJohns Hopkins University Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
L

Wayne Kubick

HL7 (CTO)

L
Suzy RoySNOMED International
OPAndrea MacLeanCanada Health Infoway
OPBapi BeheraPrime Therapeutics
OPJessica BotaUTG/Apelon
OPTed KleinKlein Consulting / HL7 UTG / Vocabulary WG CoChair
O
Swapna AbhyankarRegenstrief Institute
O
Rob HausamVocabulary WG CoChair
LPRob McClureUS Realm Liaison
O
Carmela CoudercVocab WG CoChair
OPMary Kay DanielCognoscente

Minutes of WGM Meetings 

Joint with Vocab and FHIR-I: Sept 2020 - Virtual HL7 WGM - Friday 130PM MinutesSept 2020 - Virtual HL7 WGM - Thursday 6PM Minutes (see the 7pm part)

Joint with Vocab: Sept 2020 - Virtual HL7 WGM - Wednesday 2PM Minutes

Own session: WGM (virtual) September 2020 Minutes

Motion to accept proposed and accepted.

Agenda Topics


Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

StatusLead

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Management

Quorum

Minutes Approval

N/AJulie

Quorum is met

Motion to approve Minutes proposed

Davera moves, Roel seconds: Motion 5-0-0

TopicNew PSSContinuousJulie

Interoperability of Advance Directives (in FHIR)  PSS-1664 - Getting issue details... STATUS  

As this is taking something from CDA to FHIR, we are going to assume that the terminology is reasonably well covered.  Julie has made a note on the JIRA ticket to this effect and offered support if new external terminology requirements come to light.

TopicExternal SDO Issues or additional topicsContinuous

Carol

Confirm wording for the third party copyright statement for LOINC

On HTA page, will note that there is third party copyright and put the link to the LOINC page - done (Julie)

TK: Terminology@HL7.org as the single repository for external terminology might need to a general/introductory verbiage which includes about third party copyright 

TODO: Change proposal (R2 will freeze in 1-2 weeks) Caroline Macumber Julie James Reuben Daniels

TopicHL7 Terminology Single Repository and Supporting ProcessOngoingReuben

"Vocab, FHIR-I and HTA recommend that HL7 create a single maintained authoritative repository of information about external code systems and their use (e.g., copyright and identifiers) in HL7 artifacts at terminology.hl7.org. The authority for changes to the repository content rests solely with HTA. Inclusion of external code system code content will follow HTA processes.

Usage in HL7 artifacts specific to product families will reside where product family management deem them to reside. "

Motion approved at the final meeting of Vocab/FHIR-I and HTA

Need to take this to TSC (Austin/Anne W) Reuben Danielswith Rob McClure -1) get this onto TSC Agenda 2) Speak to this to TSC

Also need to consider the "rapid processing" infrastructure and be ready to implement this

TopicEDBA ContentNewJulie - Jim McClay from ECWGEmergency Department Benchmarking Alliance (EDBA)  https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.13978
TopicHTA Content Pages ReviewContinuousReuben

HTA_External_Terminologies-Information_Findings-20200916-1.pdf

Raw data is available; will generate a specific Confluence page for this Reuben Daniels

Topic

External Code Systems 


ContinuousSusan

2) Canonical URLs for nursing classifications ICF, ICNP, LEP, ENP, CCC

JIRA:  FHIR-25263 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Zulip: https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/179202-terminology/topic/canonicals.20for.20classifications.20of.20nursing.20interventions

The ICNP terminology is being incorporated into SNOMED and it is not clear how/whether ICNP will continue to be maintained as a separate terminology; a subset of ICNP is currently part of GPS.  Susan will follow up for ICNP and also CCC.

Sylvia to follow up on ICF - rehabilitation etc.https://apps.who.int/classifications/icfbrowser/Default.aspx (browser link) and LEP - https://www.lep.ch/de/

ENP Page set up; only some content present to date

TopicUTG UpdateContinuousCarol/Ted
TopicRapid Processing for Code SystemsNewMary Kay

Needs to implement the "rapid processing" for code system stubs.  

TK & RD have started laying out the process - starting with new content and working onward.  MK can be included in that too - once the scenarios and pathways are drafted.

CM: surely what MK needs is for us to get the CS metadata and get those stubs in.  HTA owns the relationship with the requestor; we put the request in using the tools and when the artefacts are ready we notify the requestor.

MK: Review the HTA External CS pages on Confluence....Identify all the code systems.  If we have all the information correct, it's OK.  If it's not correct, tell us what we need to change.  If the CS is not there, give us the data we will get it added.  MK to send the spreadsheet with the CS list to Reuben/Julie/Carol

TopicIssue with NUCCCompleteRob McC

This issue is now mostly solved.  The code system is being represented as a flat list with some properties that would help to produce hierarchy

TopicCCI and ICD10CANewAndrea

CCI and ICD10-CA are having metadata changes to be made.  CHI have engaged with implementers and they are supportive.  UP-99 - Getting issue details... STATUS  HTA members are encouraged to support this by voting

GeneralCongratulations
ReubenCongratulations to Sylvia and Susan for being made HL7 Fellows at the recent WGM
AdjournmentMeeting adjournedN/AJulie

Call adjourned at 21.08 BST

Action Items

  • Reuben Daniels  create the ISCO-08 Page
  • Reuben Daniels to check with Joshua Procious to determine if we can transfer tickets from FHIR or UTG project to the HL7 JIRA project
  • 8-Jul-2020:Davera Gabriel will run with NCI Thesaurus vs NCI Meta-thesaurus matter.
  • 19-Aug-2020: Grahame's Page:Reuben Daniels  volunteered to work with Grahame, Ted, and Josh to come up with an approach to address the need for machine processing of HTA information about external code systems.
  • 19-Aug-2020: Copyright for value sets:Reuben Daniels to raise a ticket for the creation of a field to capture external code system copyright's in the FHIR ValueSet resource in compose.include 
  • No labels