Attendee Pass: HTAMeet
Chair: Julie James
Scribe: Caroline Macumber
H - HTA Member
O - observer
L - liaison
P - present
A - Apologies
|H||P||Julie James||Blue Wave Informatics LLP|
|H||P||Susan Matney||Intermountain Health|
|H||Sylvia Thun||HL7 Germany|
|H||P||Carol Macumber||Clinical Architecture|
|H||P||Davera Gabriel||Johns Hopkins University Institute for Clinical and Translational Research|
|L||Suzy Roy||SNOMED International|
|O||P||Andrea MacLean||Canada Health Infoway|
|O||Ted Klein||Klein Consulting / HL7 UTG / Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|O||Swapna Abhyankar||Regenstrief Institute|
|O||P||Rob Hausam||Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|L||P||Rob McClure||US Realm Liason|
|O||Carmela Couderc||Vocab WG CoChair|
|O||Grahame Grieve||HL7 International|
Minutes of Teleconference 2020-09-02
Motion to accept proposed and accepted.
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
Quorum is met
Motion to approve Minutes proposed
Davera Moves, Susan seconds: Motion 4-1-0
|Management||Planning for September Virtual WGM||Ongoing||Julie|
NOTE: HTA chair/vice-chair must start the Zoom session for any HTA hosted WGM sessions. Information located here:
HL7’s Virtual Plenary & Working Group Meeting from September 21-25
Currently scheduled (via the Doodle website):
Tripartite HTA-Vocab-FHIR-I - confirmed 6-8pm EST Thursday 24 September (not required for Europeans to attend since it is at midnight)
Topics to include
No new PSS currently
|Topic||External SDO Issues or additional topics||Continuous|
Copyright and thid party copyright guidance was recieved from Regenstrief and will be discussed further at the HTA WGM session. There are likely other FHIR profiles using copyright information that are using the LOINC copyright (inadequately).
|Topic||HL7 Terminology Single Repository||New||Reuben|
Reuben started a review of the use of external terminology across HL7 products. Looking at the misalignment of information in varoius repositories (FHIR External Terminolgoies, HTA External Terminologies pages, UTG etc..). Met with Grahame last week and landed in a place where a single repository would exist within UTG. With a couple of changes...
Timeline - TBD, though the hope is that the migration will start in the upcoming weeks
|Topic||HTA Content Pages Review||New||Reuben||HTA_External_Terminologies-Information_Findings-20200916-1.pdf|
External Code Systems
DID NOT GET TO THIS ITEM - Call ended at 4:00 ET
1) Third party copyrights
2) Canonical URLs for nursing classifications ICF, ICNP, LEP, ENP, CCC
JIRA ticket has been udpated with some next steps. Need to revist this as a priority on the next call.
|Topic||UTG Update||Continuous||Carol/Ted||regarding older external code systems (predominantly from V3 and V2) which are published on the HL7 Terminology website (through the UTG process) but not listed on the HTA External Terminologies Information confluence page nor the external terminologies page in the FHIR specification|
|Topic||Issue with NUCC||New||Ted/Rob McC|
NUCC HIPPA Value Sets (We did not get to this item)
For V3 value sets using NUCC, there are enumerated values (even if an intensional definition - e.g. all children of level 1 concepts"). Codes have changed....and value sets are now not generating correctly. The value set stewards are responsible to updates, but there is currently a set of erroneous value sets from NUCC for core MIF content. Gail Kochar is responsible for NUCC but currently it is not behaving as a "well behaved code system".
RobMc/Ted/RobH to sort and report back
Call adjourned at xx.00 BST
- Reuben Daniels create the ISCO-08 Page
- Reuben Daniels to check with Joshua Procious to determine if we can transfer tickets from FHIR or UTG project to the HL7 JIRA project
- 8-Jul-2020:Davera Gabriel will run with NCI Thesaurus vs NCI Meta-thesaurus matter.
- 22-Jul-2020: Sheila Abner to complete information in NHSN HSLOC stub.
- 22-Jul-2020: Reuben Daniels advise the Zulip Implementer and Terminology chat about the stub for comment.
- 22-Jul-2020: Julie James to contact PSS group (possibly PIC) regarding PSS changes.
- 22-Jul-2020: Julie Jamesto respond to the call to Karyn v H on behalf of the group managing the GOM (PIC) and the executive committee regarding SOUs.
- 2-Aug-2020: Julie James check Jira configuration for HTA "vote" on consensus review in UTG
- 19-Aug-2020: NCI-Thesaurus: Davera Gabrieland Rob McClurewill meet with the NCI-Thesaurus owner to discuss using a URL with the .owl extension (being respectful of previous discussion between them and Julie).
- 19-Aug-2020: NCI-Thesaurus: Julie Jameswill update the HTA pages in relation to NCT Metathesaurus.
- 19-Aug-2020: Grahame's Page:Reuben Daniels volunteered to work with Grahame, Ted, and Josh to come up with an approach to address the need for machine processing of HTA information about external code systems.
- 19-Aug-2020: Copyright for value sets:Reuben Daniels to raise a ticket for the creation of a field to capture external code system copyright's in the FHIR ValueSet resource in compose.include
- 02-Sept 2020: Julie Jamesto review core princple definition of "code system", in particular its inclusion of "grammar only"/syntaxes similar to UCUM as formal code systems
- 02-Sept-2020: Caroline Macumber to create stub for UCUM