Attendee Pass: HTAMeet
Chair: Julie James
Scribe: Reuben Daniels
H - HTA Member
O - observer
L - liaison
P - present
A - Apologies
|H||P||Julie James||Blue Wave Informatics LLP|
|H||A||Susan Matney||Intermountain Health|
|H||A||Sylvia Thun||HL7 Germany|
|H||Carol Macumber||Clinical Architecture|
|H||P||Davera Gabriel||Johns Hopkins University Institute for Clinical and Translational Research|
|L||Suzy Roy||SNOMED International|
|O||Andrea MacLean||Canada Health Infoway|
|O||Ted Klein||Klein Consulting / HL7 UTG / Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|O||P||Rob Hausam||Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|L||P||Rob McClure||US Realm Liason|
|O||Carmela Couderc||Vocab WG CoChair|
|O||P||Grahame Grieve||HL7 International|
Minutes of Teleconference 2020-08-05
Motion to accept proposed and accepted.
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
Quorum is met
Motion to approve Minutes proposed
Roel moves, Devera seconds: Motion 2-0-0
|Management||Planning for September Virtual WGM||Ongoing||Julie|
This is a reminder ** Not requiring further discussion
HL7’s Virtual Plenary & Working Group Meeting from September 21-25
Currently scheduled (via the Doodle website):
Tripartite HTA-Vocab-FHIR-I - to check/confirm 6-8pm EST Thursday 24 September (not required for Europeans to attend since it is at midnight)
Topics to include
No new PSS currently
Email sent to GOC, who are "forwarding our comments to the EC for consideration" (ref. email to HTA List 2020-07-28 22:08 BST)
Julie to check in a couple of weeks' time if any further feedback
|Topic||External SDO Issues or additional topics||Continuous|
Carol and Suzy Roy
Update on LOINC Licencing discussion
External Code Systems
2) NCI-Thesaurus (https://confluence.hl7.org/display/TA/National+Cancer+Institute+-+Thesaurus)
|Topic||Copyright Statements||New||Julie||Grahame's emails|
|Topic||Code system "stub" creation||Ongoing||Carol/Reuben||Do we need to do any more on this?|
Do we need to do any more on this?
|Topic||Update to new PSS Process||Update||Julie|
Response from Melva; will send us a screen shot when implemented.
Will keep the request regarding the NIB on file
|Topic||Issue with NUCC||New||Ted/Rob McC|
NUCC HIPPA Value Sets
For V3 value sets using NUCC, there are enumerated values (even if an intensional definition - e.g. all children of level 1 concepts"). Codes have changed....and value sets are now not generating correctly. The value set stewards are responsible to updates, but there is currently a set of erroneous value sets from NUCC for core MIF content. Gail Kochar is responsible for NUCC but currently it is not behaving as a "well behaved code system".
RobMc/Ted/RobH to sort and report back
Call adjourned at xx.00 BST
- Reuben Daniels create the ISCO-08 Page
- Reuben Daniels to check with Joshua Procious to determine if we can transfer tickets from FHIR or UTG project to the HL7 JIRA project
- 8-Jul-2020:Davera Gabriel will run with NCI Thesaurus vs NCI Meta-thesaurus matter.
- 22-Jul-2020: Caroline Macumber Carol will arrange the joint meetings which Vocab/FHIR will host.
- 22-Jul-2020: Julie James Julie will arrange the HTA meetings.
- 22-Jul-2020: Caroline Macumber to create NHSN HSLOC stub. – National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) Healthcare Service Location Codes (HSLC)
- 22-Jul-2020: Sheila Abner to complete information in NHSN HSLOC stub.
- 22-Jul-2020: Reuben Daniels advise the Zulip Implementer and Terminology chat about the stub for comment.
- 22-Jul-2020: Julie James to contact PSS group (possibly PIC) regarding PSS changes.
- 22-Jul-2020: Julie Jamesto respond to the call to Karyn v H on behalf of the group managing the GOM (PIC) and the executive committee regarding SOUs.
- 2-Aug-2020: Julie James check Jira configuration for HTA "vote" on consensus review in UTG
- 2-Aug-2020: Julie James Caroline Macumber contact LOINC to clarify the "FHIR licence agreement"
- 19-Aug-2020: NCI-Thesaurus: Davera Gabrieland Rob McClurewill meet with the NCI-Thesaurus owner to discuss using a URL with the .owl extension (being respectful of previous discussion between them and Julie).
- 19-Aug-2020: NCI-Thesaurus: Julie Jameswill update the HTA pages in relation to NCT Metathesaurus.
- 19-Aug-2020: Grahame's Page:Reuben Daniels volunteered to work with Grahame, Ted, and Josh to come up with an approach to address the need for machine processing of HTA information about external code systems.
- 19-Aug-2020: Copyright for value sets:Reuben Daniels to raise a ticket for the creation of a field to capture external code system copyright's in the FHIR ValueSet resource in compose.include