Attendee Pass: HTAMeet
Chair: Julie James
H - HTA Member
O - observer
L - liaison
P - present
A - Apologies
|H||P||Julie James||Blue Wave Informatics LLP|
|H||P||Susan Matney||Intermountain Health|
|H||P||Sylvia Thun||HL7 Germany|
|H||P||Carol Macumber||Clinical Architecture|
|H||Davera Gabriel||Johns Hopkins University Institute for Clinical and Translational Research|
|L||Suzy Roy||SNOMED International|
|O||P||Andrea MacLean||Canada Health Infoway|
|O||P||Ted Klein||Klein Consulting / HL7 UTG / Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|O||P||Rob Hausam||Vocabulary WG CoChair|
|L||P||Rob McClure||US Realm Liason|
|O||Carmela Couderc||Vocab WG CoChair|
Minutes of Teleconference 2020-07-22
Motion to accept proposed and accepted.
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
Quorum is met
Motion to approve Minutes proposed
SM moves, RB seconds: Motion 5-0-0
|Management||HTA call-in details||Julie|
The reminder from the HL7 TC server did not have the correct dial in details. Julie had changed these, but in order for these to "stick" for a recurring meeting, the series must be deleted and re-booked with the new details.
Carol is undertaking to sort this (for the process-challenged chair)
|Management||Planning for September Virtual WGM||New||Julie|
HL7’s Virtual Plenary & Working Group Meeting from September 21-25
Currently scheduled (via the Doodle website):
Tripartite HTA-Vocab-FHIR-I - to check/confirm 6-8pm EST Thursday 24 September (not required for Europeans to attend since it is at midnight)
Topics to include
No new PSS currently
Email sent to GOC, who are "forwarding our comments to the EC for consideration" (ref. email to HTA List 2020-07-28 22:08 BST)
Julie to check in a couple of weeks' time if any further feedback
|Topic||External SDO Issues or additional topics||Continuous|
Carol and Suzy Roy
LOINC License agreement - https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/179252-IG-creation/topic/LOINC.20license.20agreement
The HTA will contact LOINC and ask for clarification. We understand that other organisations have been asked to action this change, so we are not expecting any "exceptions".
Note: Sara will be leaving LOINC; it would be good to have a new liaison
External Code Systems
1) Review of the Standards Collaborative content on our External Terminologies pages; very pleased for this work. Next step is for CHI to request stubs for these in UTG (using UTG Jira ticket). Technical correct or change proposal? Former goes straight through the system, latter goes through the consensus review. For now, will use consensus review
CHI are hoping to be able to retire the SCTEMP code system in the future so a note to this effect will be added in the "Other useful Information" space - Andrea has done this.
Registration of these three code systems was publicised via the Terminology Zulip chat (Carol)
2) Update on NHSN HSLOC Code System
Carol: Sheila expects the canonical code system URL to be available next week, so once we have this, we can further the process of communication once we have this (the page has some data but not full yet). We acknowledge that there are multiple different URLs for this code system and some of these may have been used in IGs and this will be taken into account when the HTA communicates the authoritative URL (which will be flagged as "preferred" in the resource).
|Topic||Code system "stub" creation||Ongoing||Carol/Reuben||Do we need to do any more on this?|
Do we need to do any more on this?
|Topic||Update to new PSS Process||Update||Julie/Wayne||Email sent to PIC|
|Topic||When a code system is not a code system||New||Julie|
Discussion of when a code system is not a code system but is a syntax….
|Discussion with FHIR - Managing change in code system identification||Ongoing||Reuben|
|Topic||Issue with NUCC||New||Ted/Rob McC|
NUCC HIPPA Value Sets
For V3 value sets using NUCC, there are enumerated values (even if an intensional definition - e.g. all children of level 1 concepts"). Codes have changed....and value sets are now not generating correctly. The value set stewards are responsible to updates, but there is currently a set of erroneous value sets from NUCC for core MIF content. Gail Kochar is responsible for NUCC but currently it is not behaving as a "well behaved code system".
RobMc/Ted/RobH to sort and report back
Call adjourned at 21.00 BST
- Reuben Daniels create the ISCO-08 Page
- Reuben Daniels to check with Joshua Procious to determine if we can transfer tickets from FHIR or UTG project to the HL7 JIRA project
- 8-Jul-2020:Davera Gabriel will run with NCI Thesaurus vs NCI Meta-thesaurus matter.
- 22-Jul-2020: Caroline Macumber Carol will arrange the joint meetings which Vocab/FHIR will host.
- 22-Jul-2020: Julie James Julie will arrange the HTA meetings.
- 22-Jul-2020: Caroline Macumber to create NHSN HSLOC stub. – National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) Healthcare Service Location Codes (HSLC)
- 22-Jul-2020: Sheila Abner to complete information in NHSN HSLOC stub.
- 22-Jul-2020: Reuben Daniels advise the Zulip Implementer and Terminology chat about the stub for comment.
- 22-Jul-2020: Julie James to contact PSS group (possibly PIC) regarding PSS changes.
- 22-Jul-2020: Julie Jamesto respond to the call to Karyn v H on behalf of the group managing the GOM (PIC) and the executive committee regarding SOUs.
- 2-Aug-2020: Julie James check Jira configuration for HTA "vote" on consensus review in UTG
- 2-Aug-2020: Julie James Caroline Macumber contact LOINC to clarify the "FHIR licence agreement"