Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  @ Julie

Scribe: @ Julie

Attendees

Attendee type:

H - HTA Member

O - observer

L - liaison

Present

P - present

A - Apologies

Name

Affiliation

HPJulie JamesBlue Wave Informatics LLP
HP

Roel Barelds

Precipius b.v.

HPSusan MatneyIntermountain Health
HASylvia ThunHL7 Germany
HPCarol MacumberClinical Architecture
HPReuben DanielsSaludax
HPDavera GabrielJohns Hopkins University Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
L

Wayne Kubick

HL7 (CTO)

LPSuzy RoySNOMED International
O
Andrea MacLeanCanada Health Infoway
O
Soraya AssarMathematica
O
Ted KleinKlein Consulting / HL7 UTG / Vocabulary WG CoChair
O
Jessica BotaApelon
O
Rob HausamVocabulary WG CoChair
O
Frank McKinneyPoint of Care Partners
LPRob McClureUS Realm Liason
OPKelly DavisonCanada Health Infoway

Minutes of Teleconference 2020-05-27

Motion to accept proposed and accepted.

Agenda Topics


Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

StatusLead

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Management

Quorum

Minutes Approval

N/AJulie

Quorum is met

Motion to approve Minutes proposed

Susan M moves, Roel seconds: Motion 7-0-0


ManagementHTA TC ManagementReportJulie

Teleconferences

Effeciency planning, some guideance has been added to the teleconference page

TopicJoint Meeting with VocabReportCarol/Reuben

Confirmation (or otherwise) of next joint meeting (end of June)

Proposed dates:

24-06-2020

08-07-2020

Caroline Macumber / Reuben Daniels to bring times forward to Vocabulary meeting on 11-06-2020

TopicExternal SDO Issues or additional topicsContinuous

Carol and Suzy Roy 

and Sara Armson

The memeber pre-release of the July 2020 SNOMED Internatinoal release is now available - includes a new config file with release metadata, based off Interim March 2020 release

2020 SNOMED Expo and buisness meeting will be virtual. Format is forthcoming. October 2021 meeting is planned for Portugal

LOINC has released some additional COVID-19 pre-release codes. 

LOINC has joined the Joint Initiative Council (JIC)

TopicHTA External Terminologies PagesContinuousJulie/ALL

1) Clinical Care Classification - error reported by Ted Clinical Care Classification (CCC)

Virginia Saba has handed over maintance, as of Dec 2019, to HCA. Susan has contacted Jane (CNO, HCA) for updated information

2) ISO 3166 (Roel) I've been in contact with ISO (Patricia Cook). ISO recommend using the URL: 
https://www.iso.org/iso-3166-country-codes.html

All the other alternatives from ISO are not appropriate. The URL is consistent with what has been documented previously

3) pCLOCD Joel Francis

Reuben Daniels will send email to Infoway contacts and start the process for creating a "Using pCLOCD with FHIR"

4) Utilization of ISO codes for Preferred Language: BCP 47 in USCDI FHIR IG eMail thread is her

Stub draft page was created, subject to completion or deletion based on further conversation with vocab

5) CIEL terminology (Columbia International eHealth Laboratory) used in Open MRS

CIEL is used in OpenMRS (https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Introduction+to+OpenMRS)

The content is here: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+and+Using+the+CIEL+Concept+Dictionary

6) UMLS; We need to get the disclaimer in the FHIR pages for UMLS

Tracker item created  FHIR-27805 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TopicHTA Membership
Julie

Checking with Sylvie and Susan that they have communicated with Wayne as CTO


TopicDiscussion with FHIR - Managing change in code system identificationReportReuben

Also FHIR Vocabulary Binding for Authors

Agreement was reached that one central place must be designated for management of external code systems, and Austin, Wayne, Grahame and Reuben all agreed that UTG was the correct place. However, there are issues with external code system content in the first content relase of UTG, and those need to be addressed before additional content can be migrated (including existing FHIR non-ballot bound terminology).

Need to start here at next meeting

TopicUTG UpdateContinuousCarol/Jess

Did not get here on 10-06-2020

Topic HTA JIRA queue to manage requests and workflowIn ProgressReuben 

Transition of existing tickets - transfer from FHIR and UTG projects?

FHIR Tracker Items


TopicCo-chair handbook and FHIR Accelerator Information

In progress


Julie

No response as yet


AdjournmentMeeting adjournedN/AJulie

Call adjourned at 21.03 BST

Action Items

  • No labels