Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Chair:  @Julie James

Scribe: @Julie James 


NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG. 

Attendees

Attendee type:

H - HTA Member

O - observer

L - liaison

Presence:

P - present

A - Apologies

Name

Affiliation
H

Apologies

Heather Grain

Global eHealth Collaborative

HPresent

Rob McClure

MD Partners

H

Present

Roel Barelds

ICT Group

HApologies

Jean Narcisi

American Dental Association
HPresentSusan MatneyIntermountain Health
HApologiesSylvia ThunHL7 Germany
HPresentJulie JamesBlue Wave Informatics LLP
L

Wayne Kubick

HL7 (CTO)

L

Robert Hausam

Vocabulary Co-chair

L

Jane Millar

SNOMED International

LPresentRuss HammVocabulary Co-chair

Minutes of TC 2019-03-28 Approval as on Confluence

 Approved RMcC; RB - 3:0:0


This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Management Minutes Approval
TopicReport on Meeting with TSC for External Code System policy

Have permission to circulate External Code System policy to Co-Chair List.  Julie will present at Co-chairs dinner and also ask for comments etc. from the community.

We were also referred to the SGB; do we want to engage - and what would be our aim in engaging?

Our goal is good terminology in standards and specifications.

TopicDraft Agenda for the HTA meeting at the next WGM in Montreal

Check on progress of the Terminology Portal and External Code Systems

Dealing with SGB/TSC; review of GOM and our role; Julie will circulate the documentation in advance (there will be a quiz).  Working discussions with Vocab WG - governance versus technical implementation in the terminology space.
SGB and TSC - separation of governance and policy.  TSC sets direction/policy and SGB works out how to make that happen.

We work out what we believe we should, we talk with Vocab.  If there is agreement, we then take that to TSC and Board.  We need a joint meeting with Vocab during the WGM - JMJ to email Vocab CoChairs for Q4 Monday (not much CIMI business)

Rob/Jean/Julie retire after next WGM - succession planning

SNOMED GPS

Canonical URLs for external terminologies process - need a policy....see Vocab WG notes also

TopicHL7 Terminology PortalNew template created for Code System information.  All to have a go at filling it in for a sample code system.
TopicNew S-I Collaboration Agreement - to be carried forward to next meeting

Review of the agreement; any changes to be made

http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public_temp_33BC7CE3-1C23-BA17-0C8EB47075B9F62D/mou/IHTSDO_CharterAgreement.pdf

 Adjournment
 Adjourned at 22.00 BST