Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date: 21/Sep/2020


Quarter: Q5

Review of current project status and report outs.

LC - ordering service Feb 2020 informative ballot reconciled and awaiting completion of the document (patrick)

Heath Service Provider Directory has been deleted from ANSI and HL7 as expired

CTS2 - PSS passed Steering Division passed vote by co-chairs now to move to TSC. LC to contact Ann re progress at TSC by evote - plan to ballot in January 2020

MBTS - Ballot reconciliation complete. Final doc to be submitted shortly. KL to  present to SD. 

KL to complete publication request and evote later in WGM

Uptake by Deloitte - FHIR interface to a MBTS instance for a Health information exchange.

CDS to join tomorrow Q5 for report

Health Services reference Architecture (HSRA) Project 

SL - Presentation of current status of HSRA work. Standards catalogue is near complete. Library of service patterns is started but will not be complete prior to planned January ballot. Ron Parker working for VA on similar work - to be invited to present on relevance to interoperability work. 

SL - will update current work to SOA Confluence.

LC - HL7 can now publish models, to work with SL to get this up on Confluence (S3 file storage)

Ballot in Jan as STU - NIB to be submitted by Nov 1 (VM to action with Lyn)

Motion:  SOA approves submission of an STU NIB for HSRA at the Jan 2021 ballot and request change of name to HIRA (Healthcare Interoperability Reference Architecture)

Proposed LC, seconded JG

Vote: 7/0/0

Need to clarify form for ballot (web vs PDF) - LC to work with SL

Proposed dedicated HSRA call for 6 weeks post WGM at 17:00 ET on Tuesdays

Date: 22/Sep/2020 Q5

First 30 mins joint with Security and CBCP on Consent Service - see Security minutes

CDS Report

Bryn - CDS Hooks passed ballot in Sept 2020 - 5 hooks defined but only patient view hook has maturity level 4 (others level 1). CDS Hooks spec has now been combined with the CDS Service.

CDS Service V1 superceded by CDS Service V2 which passed normative ballot last year but SOA was not a co-sponsor as it was for CDS Service V1. However, CDS group may not maintain this as a separate service. There may be interest in transferring maintenance to SOA of CDS hooks V2. Bryn will discuss with CDS and let us know.

Further update on Thursday

FHIR FAIR Project 

Georgio Cangioli presented FAIR principles for interoperability of data. PSS presented and discussed.

  • Intent is to have ArB and FHIR-I as co-sponsors with a SOA lead.
  • Will be developed in cooperation with RDA but all materials will be copyright HL7 alone.
  • Universal realm

Motion: SOA approves primary sponsorship of the FAIR FHIR PSS with a recommendation that FMG suggest the ballot process.

Proposed LB, SL

Vote: 9/0/0


Date: 24/Sep/2020 Q5

BPM+ - see www.bpm-plus.org

Presentation by Lorraine and Ken of BPM+ background, current workgroups and progress/new work since the BPM+ day at the Sydney HL7 meeting.

Work on an organisational playbook has started describing how organisations can engage with BPM+

Version 2.0 of BPM+ Field guide now published

Advanced directives and Consent management discussion is starting in next few weeks

Membership is open for individuals and happy to discuss timing of calls to be more internationally friendly


VA Service interoperability - Ron Parker

Presentation of current work at VA on interoperability and the role of services

There appears to be close alignment with the HIRA project

Current documentation is in Beta


3 year plan - revised and accepted

Work group health reviewed - Co-chairs to pay more attention to SD votes.


Minutes Approved as Presented 

X

This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."

Action items

DateItemWhoNotes
21/9Contact Ann at HL7 re progress of CTS2 reaffirmation evote at TSCLorraine Constable

21/9MBTS - upload completed reconciliation sheet Vincent McCauley26/Sep Complete
21/9MBTS - publication requestLorraine Constable
21/9HSRA - publish model on HL7 site
21/9HSRA NIB for Jan Ballot, request name change to HIRAVincent McCauley

By 1 Nov

2/Oct Complete

21/9HSRA dedicated call for 6 weeks at 17:00 ET on TuesdaysVincent McCauley

Notify Ron G. Parker

2/Oct Complete 

22/9HSRA - present update to ArB
22/9FHIR FAIR to be presented to FMG and ArB