This project will provide HL7 v2, CDA, and FHIR guidance on constructing Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) security labels, as well as interoperable security labels for two US national privacy policies more stringent than HIPAA: 42 CFR Part 2 (confidentiality of substance use disorder information of patients diagnosed, referred to or treated by a Part 2 Facility) and Title 38 Section 7332 (confidentiality of certain sensitive information for veterans). In addition to labeling instructions, this IG will include compliance requirements of labeled information receivers, known as "Share with Protection".
- Cross Paradigm CUI Security Labeling IG PSS
- FHIR US Regulatory Security Label IG
- Cross Paradigm US Regulatory Security Label IG for CUI, Part 2, and 7332 Structure
- DS4P Use Cases
- Chat Security Privacy Provenance
- US Regulatory Security Label Example Sandbox
FHIR US Security IG