Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

 by

Chair:  @

Scribe: @Kathleen Connor, Suzanne Webb
 


NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG. 

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation


PresentNameAffiliation
x

John Moehrke , Co-Chair

By-Light


Alexander Mense , Co-Chair

Technikum Wien
x

Kathleen Connor , Co-Chair

VA (Book Zurman)

@Trish Williams, Co-ChairFlinders University
x@Christopher Shawn, Co-ChairVA

@Mike DavisVA

@David Staggs

xVA (Electrosoft)

Johnathan ColemanSRS

@Francisco JaureguiVA (Electrosoft)

@Joe LamyAegis
xTheresa Årdal Connor

@Greg LindenSRS

Grahame GrieveHL7 Australia

@Dave SilverVA (Electrosoft)
xBeth PumoKaiser

@Jim KretzSAMHSA

@Peter Bachman
x@Peter VanLiesdonkPhillips
xSuzanne Gonzales-WebbVA (Book Zurman)

Create Decision from template

Minutes Approved as Presented 


This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."


Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link(if not child)
Management Minutes Approval:http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=December_11,_2018_Security_Conference_CallApproved by consensus
 

V3_PSAF_VOL3_PROV_R1_I1_2019JAN Ballot Tally - 1 negative, 3 affirmative comment spreadsheets. 39-1-46

No additional questions, comments


Negative Comment:  While this has much in common with the pilot programs run by the Innovations center, this does not align with discussions that have been taking place in workgroups such as joint sessions between Patient Care and Structured Doc.

Andrew J Statler/Cerner

 
 

REAFF_HL7_PRIVSECCLASSSYS_R1_N1_2019JAN - Zero comments. 48-0-38


  
 

 REAFF_V3_PASS_SLS_R1_N1_2019JAN - Zero comments. 39-0-34



  
 

 REAFF_V3_SECPRONT_R1_N1_2019JAN - Zero comments. 39-0-34


  
Topic TF4FA Volume 1 & 2 Publication Request 

 Reviewed with teleconference attendees

Motion

 Motion made to approve once volumes have been cleaned up

(Beth/Suzanne)

Abstain: none

Opposed: none

Approved

Topic

 HL7 Response Letter NIST Privacy Framework 01.09.19

Comments submitted, nicely pulled together by Tisha. Making sure our comments have been shaped in the proposed format. Comments from Jamie Ferguson, xx and xx. Emphasis from 'our' comments were on GDPR. EU Privacy framework also stressed.


They are looking at the comments, comments will influence the NIS Privacy Framework .


Copy will be made available after approval



TopicUpdated PSAF Project Scope Statement - Submission deadline for May is 2/1.  Ideally we should present the PSS to the InfraSD on Monday night.

Reviewed. No comments.


Topic

2010-01 January Security WGM Agenda/Attendance/Minutes

g Isaac can present Wednesday Q1; can do a deep dive FHIRCase (Thursday Q1),


No additional items added at this time,


Management Next call will be on the second Tuesday after the WGM 1/29.

 Adjournment
 Adjourned at 1:26 Arizona Time

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval


Action items

  •