Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

NOTE: According to the registration website, this meeting is being held in CST, times here have been updated to reflect that change


USA (Central)

USA (Eastern)

Next day Australia (Brisbane)

Next day NZ

Same Day Central Europe

Q19am - 10:30am10 am - 1130am12 midnight - 1:30am3:00am - 4:30am3:00pm - 4:30pm
Q211am - 12:30p12 noon -1:30pm2:00am - 3:30am5:00am - 6:30am5:00pm - 6:30pm
Q31:30pm - 3:00pm2:30pm - 4:00pm4:30am - 6:00am7:30am - 9:00am7:30pm - 9:00pm
Q43:30pm - 5:00pm4:30pm - 6:00pm

6:30am - 8:00am

9:30am - 11:00am9:30pm -11:00pm
Q55:30 - 7:00pm6:30pm - 8:00 pm8:30am - 10:00pm

11:30am - 1:00 pm

11:30pm - 1:00am

 General Jan 2022 WGM Information (other agendas) 

Meeting Information and Schedule (CST timezone)

Co-chair Conflicts

  • Austin - WQ1, WQ3, FQ1, FQ2, FQ3, FQ4
  • Benjamin - TQ2, WQ1, WQ2, FQ2
  • Gay - WQ3, FQ3, FQ4
  • Matt - 
  • Russ - 
  • Sean - WQ1, WQ4, THQ2, THQ4, FQ1-3

Attendance Sheet SDWG January 2022 WGM


Day
AgendaHostJoiningChairScribeNotes

Tuesday

Jan 18

Q1

Administrivia

SD
Austin Kreisler


Q2
SD
Austin Kreisler Matt Szczepankiewicz 


Q3
  • C-CDA Web Publishing (need to add WGM Agenda item for discussion of plan/project plan to complete QA, required software changes and "education"/how to read this guide, and socialization) (https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/cda-ccda-2.2/) Gay Dolin Sean McIlvenna Daniel Vreeman Wayne Kubick 
  • Continued Discussion of name and version number for the Web IG Tooling pilot result: Gay Dolin 

    Names Discussed last meeting on 9-DEC-2021:

    • Consolidated CDA Release 2.2
    • Consolidated CDA Release 2.1.1
    • Consolidated CDA Release 2.1 FSD (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources Structure Definition)
    • Consolidated CDA Release 2.1.1 (Structure Definition Publication)
SD

Q4
  • Additions to Composition based on Evidence Report Sean McIlvenna Rick Geimer 
  • Updates to the Core FHIR Spec to move some extensions out of C-CDA on FHIR and into the core FHIR specification's Composition resource (that will also support Evidence Report) Rick Geimer 
  • CDA Profile on FHIR Composition Sean McIlvenna 

**RECORD THE NEXT PORTION**

  • Demo FHIR Build process (Sean McIlvenna )
    • How to download the core FHIR spec from github, make changes to it, and build it
    • Goal is to recruit and educate community members to become editors of the FHIR Composition resource
SD
Sean McIlvenna 

CDA MG meeting is a competing event in this quarter


Day
AgendaHostJoiningChairScribeNotes

Wednesday

Jan 19

Q1
SD
Russell Ott Gay Dolin 
Q2

Review of issues with nullFlavor code system Lisa R. Nelson 

C-CDA Companion Guide Ballot Reconciliation - Vocab Issues Gay Dolin Brett Marquard Russell Ott 

Russell Ott - Vocab-specific Companion Guide ballot JIRA tickets (eg gender identity)

VocSDN/AN/AWhole WG joining Voc
Q3
SD
Competing meeting occurring in CPG
Q4Patient Care AgendaPCCIMI, SD, VocN/AN/AWhole WG joining PC
7-9PMVIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR




Day
AgendaHostJoiningChairScribeNotes

Thursday

Jan 20

Q1
  • HL7 maturity matrix for CDA artifacts, versioning, and sustainability Lisa R. Nelson Linda Michaelsen 
  • CDA Quality Plan and improvements Linda Michaelsen Lisa R. Nelson  Zabrina Gonzaga
    • Draft template for potential CDA IG Proposals
  • Circle back on CDA Profile on FHIR for CDA Roadmap Planning purposes Sean McIlvenna 
  • Version naming - Names Discussed last meeting on 9-DEC-2021:

    • Consolidated CDA Release 2.2
    • Consolidated CDA Release 2.1.1
    • Consolidated CDA Release 2.1 FSD (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources Structure Definition)
    • Consolidated CDA Release 2.1.1 (Structure Definition Publication)
SDCDAMGRussell Ott Hosting CMG
Q2
SD
Benjamin Flessner Gay Dolin 
Q3
  • Natalee Agassi Context Conduction to help come to some practical consensus that would help with the mapping between CDA and FHIR.
    • Context conduction doesn't occur in FHIR - need FHIR reps for how this works in FHIR
SD
Gay Dolin 
Q4

C-CDA Companion Guide Ballot Reconciliation Gay Dolin Brett Marquard Russell Ott 

Decision on Holding Sessions Friday Q3&Q4 - Notify Staff by EOD Thursday.

SD
Matt Szczepankiewicz 
Day
AgendaHostJoiningChairScribeNotes

Friday

Jan 21

Q1Patient Care AgendaPCCDC, CIC, LHS, PE, SDN/AN/AWhole WG joining PC
Q2
PCCDAMG, SDN/AN/A
Q3
NOT MEETING





Q4
    • Planning for further development of the FHIR r5 "ClinicalDocument" profile
SD

2 Comments

  1. I would like to hold a discussion about Context Conduction to help come to some practical consensus that would help with the mapping between CDA and FHIR. 30 mins I will bring the slide deck for backdrop.  If it could be the same quarter or same day as when SDWG is joint with CMG, that would be super.


  2. CDA Web Publishing (need to add WGM Agenda item for discussion of plan/project plan to complete QA, required software changes and "education"/how to read this guide, and socialization) (https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/cda-ccda-2.2/)