Meeting ID: 465 862 913
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb1hK2eKvz
- Call to order
Call for Attendance
- Business Updates (10 min)
- Additions/modifications to the agenda
Approve minutes from 2020-10-29 Agenda and Minutes
- Approved via general consent
- RIM (Austin Kreisler)
- Deadline on Nov 17th for FHIR connectathon proposals.
- January ballot content deadline is December 17th.
- December 18th is deadline for PSS's to be included in the May 2021 cycle.
- Steering Division / TSC (Austin Kreisler)
- CDA-MG (Lisa R. Nelson, Linda Michaelsen )
- Met yesterday. Have been working on getting quality criteria improved for publication requests. Focused on a bunch of issues related to a couple publication requests.
- CDA IG Quality Criteria: Wanted to point to the completed CDA IG Quality Criteria. Lost as-to which page in confluence that holds the updated criteria. Asking SDWG to show where that is located. When will the new criteria be available, and where? The page easily found on Confluence looks old. Should probably archived. Austin Kreisler believes we have an outstanding task to get a new page setup for this. Russell Ott says that he is planning to make these updates to the confluence pages. Is planning to put the new page under Clinical Document Architecture page.
- Next meeting, planning to discuss the CDA Roadmap. The HL7 C-CDA Web Publishing project will provide a report-out on progress and plans.
- CDAMG co-chairs are planning to join SDWG Co-Chair's bi-weekly meeting to discuss the CDA Roadmap in the second half of the hour.
- Vocab (Rob McClure)
- Even closer to next official release of UTG (hopefully this week). Lots of changes between the first version and what is actually in UTG now. After this next release, the CI build will become a regular thing.
- VOCAB is a V3 working group. The MIF has been broken for a long time. This new version of UTG has a downloadable/working version of the MIF; for those that can run RoseTree (which doesn't work in Windows 10).
- Publishing, Electronic Services and Tools (PEST) (Andrew Statler)
- Patient Care (Emma Jones)
- Example Task Force (https://cdasearch.hl7.org) (Brett Marquard)
- ETF is not meeting today.
- Call for additional Co-chair (interim)
- Russell Ott has put his name in. We will vote next week on Russ being nominated as interim co-chair until the next co-chair election.
- RIM (Austin Kreisler)
- Review Project Proposals
- Project Proposals Home
- No new project proposals to review.
- External Updates - ONC and others
- Released the updates for the "final rule" for comment. There should be a lot of materials on the IFC website. Had a webinar on this last Monday; the slides and the recording should be available now.
- Looking for someone with heavy terminology experience; a public health analyst position. ONC is lacking in this area. Please see https://www.healthit.gov/topic/careers-onc to apply.
- Project Updates
- C-CDA - Roadmap: Errata Updates, changes, long-term plans
- PHER Cancer Registry Question Danny Wise
- CDA Roadmap Discussion Brett Marquard
- Going to add this as a topic to the Co-Chair call in future weeks.
- Additional Items
- Reballot of C-CDA on FHIR for "Mapping Rules" esp wrt participant mappings within the resources
- PCWG/SD/FHIR I notes: 2020 Sept WGM Patient Care Agenda and Minutes
- STU Comments [ Comment Tracker ]
- HL7 CDA® R2 IG: C-CDA Templates for Clinical Notes DSTU Release 2 & 2.1 - US Realm
Disposition: "...12.292 is the correct code system for CVX"
Motion to accept disposition: Calvin E. Beebe / Linda Michaelsen
Motion passed: 0-1-21
Motion to remove conformance statements (see comment disposition): Gay Dolin / Calvin E. Beebe
Motion passed: 0-0-20
- Motion to request that "1.1" be removed from the HealthIT.gov "Standards Version Advancement Process" page: Gay Dolin / Thomson Kuhn
Motion passed 0-0-18
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.