Meeting ID: 465 862 913
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb1hK2eKvz
- STU/FHIR Tracker Comment resolution
- Stylesheet fix Alex - update
- Alex reviewed the issue that was identified an issue that was found in the stylesheet version 4 of in 2018. The use of iFrame in the stylesheet many used for PDF documents, but could be used for other formats.
- The fix was made to correct the issue
- A testing harness has been created and was used to verify the fix
- Alex would like to request releasing the fix (4.02)
- Alex and Austin will talk to the CTO about releasing a stable version.
- There was a previous decision by SDWG not to release beyond Beta, but this may be something that the CTO would want to consider.
- Alex shared a test run of the XSLt stylescript. There was an issue identified with PDF support, as the sandbox disabled the display
- Motion: to approve line (6. Committee decision: add parameter to the CDA stylesheet for sandboxing pdf by default while leaving the option to 'unsandbox' because we know the sandboxing likely prohibits viewing of pdf.) Made by Alex , Second Matt S. Opposed: 0 Abstain: 0 For 16 motion passes.
- Security Note was reviewed by the committee and there was consensus that we agree with what was presented.
- There was consensus on the text that was shared on the readme.txt to be incorporated into CDA IGs.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.